{4}

I just wanna say: THIS BOOK WILL MOVE HELLA QUICK, Y'ALL!! Like... it's dead ass just gonna be fluff and smut. Starting with the smut. Like... please just don't be surprised by it, ok? Also, sorry my writing is kinda awkward with the scenes like that. Y'know... I'm not the most experienced with gay sex lol, since I'm a girl who likes girls.... why am I writing this kind of stuff between four guys? Who knows lol....

Izuku's POV

I bite my lip looking at the red head. "Hello, there hot stuff, what brings you to this school?"

He chuckles. "You like to flirt, huh?"

"Only with people who are comfortable with it. Consent is key, of course."

He smirks. "A bad guy with morals. I love it."

"Why don't you show me how much you love it in another way?" I wink and he smirks and raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe, only if Todoroki here will join."

I turn to said man and lick my lips. "I could not agree more..."

"Calm your tits, guys. It's still the middle of the day," Todoroki says, chuckling a bit.

"True... and I'm sure that blondie that was with you would like to join to, hm?" Kirishima says.

I just nod. "Oh, most definitely."

Maybe it's not so bad that my mom sent me here...

Kacchan walks up and looks at the other two questioningly.

"Who are these two extras, Deku?"

I sigh. "They're not-"

Before I know what's happening Todoroki gets up and goes over to Kacchan, grabbing him by the waist and bringing him closer, tilting his head up so the blonde can look him in the eyes.

"That wasn't a very nice thing to call us, now is it 'Kacchan'."

I widen my eyes for a second, then I smirk. This is pretty entertaining. Kacchan looks defenseless to a degree.

"Oh, you've lost words, huh?" Kirishima says, going behind Kacchan and pressing himself against him.

Todoroki leans down and kisses him, and damn... it's a fucking site to see. Kirishima was "attacking" (🤮) his neck with kisses and biting... and damn again!

I don't think anyone cares really what the fuck they're doing, because I'm pretty sure those two girls from our class, Mina and Uraraka, are having sex in the corner over there so...

What's new though?

Damn... this school and all these people are low key kinda fucked up...

But, again, what's new?

I'm low key feeling left out, but I'm really just enjoying the show in front of me... I'm kinda getting hard, but it's ok. I'll deal with that later.

Todoroki lets go of Kacchan and faces me, while the blonde looks very confused and dazed, but Kirishima doesn't give him a minute to think, because he's already spinning him around, forcefully pressing his lips against the other's.