♢Chapter27: Little Mistake

"So my son picked Ellie over you all?" Kristy asked.

"Yes," Jenny crossed her arms. "Jace is an idiot. But if he asks for our help, we aren't helping him. He can go flush himself down the stinky toilet."

Kristy chuckled. "He will learn his lesson. It may take time, but he will. And besides, you are all at that stage. Where changes are occurring, you are all finding your soulmates. And being a bit more rebellious. Plus you are growing up."

"I don't want to grow up," Jenny said. "Than boys will start noticing me. And I don't want that. It will suck."

Daisy giggled. "Jenny we all have to grow up at some point. We can't stay young forever."

"Yes we can," Jenny said. "I mean, we have the option of aging or not."

"But that only works when you hit 30," Kristy said. "Once you are at that age, you can decide to stay young or not. Just like Daisy's grandmother. She has been alive for a long time now. And she stayed young until her husband died. But she kept living on, for her son. And for her grandkids. But now she allowed herself to age. Becasue everything is settling down."

"That is true," Daisy said. "When I got here, she started to age. She was young before I even got here. I think you all met her with her younger self. I guess she knew that I would be fine. That someday I won't need her. Thought I'd wish she could live to see her great grandkids. But I know she will be watching over us."

"So Jenny doesn't be like that," Kristy said. "Leave Jace alone; he will find his way out of the darkness."

Daisy smiled and ate her burger. She sat there listening to them talk while the boys were playing videos games. Later that night she was in her room.

'You have gotten used to the ability,' her wolf said Daisy found her name is, Itsy. 'Thought you still need lot's of practices.'

"I know," Daisy said. "I am working on it. Kaden allows me to try it on him. And it works. But if others look at me while my eyes are still glowing, they get tamed as well. So I will work more on it."

'That is good,' Itsy said. 'Daisy, I need to spend more time with is his wolf.'

"Are you two going to do it again?" Daisy asked.

'Probably,' Itsy said. 'But it's a natural thing. Someday you will do it too if you haven't already. You tend to block me out when you are alone with Kaden.'

"We haven't done anything," Daisy said. "And I wasn't aware of that."

Daisy looked down at her homework. She wasn't aware that she was blocking her out. But it's not like she and Kaden have done anything. All they do is lay in bed and talk. Sometimes they would kiss. But that is about it. Well, there are times when Kaden tends to be touchy. But Daisy always stops him. Thought, Daisy knows one of these days she won't be able to resist. And she is afraid of that. 

'When it happens it'll be natural,' Itsy said. 'There is no time or date. It will happen when you least expected it. Now, are you going to let me see him?'

"Yes," Daisy said. She can't prevent her from seeing Kaden's wolf. "What is his name?"

'Den,' Itsy said. 'When are we going to see them?'

"Maybe tomorrow after school," Daisy said as she continued to do her homework. It was the last homework before summer vacation. "Now let me finish."

By the time she finished, it was already late. She stood up and stretched. She put her things away. As she did that, a knock came from the window. She frowned as she walked over and opened it. Kaden was there. She shook her head and opened the window.

"It's late," Daisy said. "What are you doing here?" Kaden stepped in.

"I wanted to see you," he said and held her. "What were you doing?"

"My homework," she said and sat down on the bed. "Is that all you came here for or is there something else?"

"Den has been annoying me," Kaden said. "So please let him see Itsy."

Daisy chuckled. "You too huh? Alright, let's go. We may as well let them. So that they can stop bugging us."

They sneaked out her window and headed to the woods. Where they let their wolfs out, and they were zoned out.

Zach yawned. "Your brother is mean."

"He is protective of me," Eleanor said. "He doesn't want me to fall into the same situation from before."

"I am not like that," Zach said. "Anyways, let's get some sleep. I am surprised your brother allowed you to sleep here with me."

"It's because he's going out of state," she said. "For some business. He works a lot. And our parents keep telling him to take it easy. But he is stubborn."

"By the way, is Angel his real name?" Zach asked.

"No," Eleanor smiled. "It's Gareth, but he uses his second name. I don't know why."

"Gareth," Zach wondered if that is Daisy's older brother. He will have to get more information. "Is he adopted?"

"Yup," Eleanor looked at him. "How did you know that?"

"Lucky guess," Zach said. "And because I think I know where his real family is. But I can't be sure until I let someone know."

Eleanor smiled. "It will be great if you do know. Gareth has been trying to find his biological family. But he hasn't had any luck. He is very desperate. So if you know, please let him know."

"I will look into it," Zach said. "Until then, we should keep this between us." Eleanor nod.

Daisy huff. "That wasn't supposed to happen, Kaden." She buttoned up her shirt.

"I'm sorry," as Kaden slipped his shorts on he groaned. "I don't know what happened."

"You got touchy," Daisy said. "That is what happened." She stood up and winced. She was still in pain. And her legs felt weak. "Now how am I going to explain this to my grandmother."

"You don't," Kaden said. "No one needs to know, but us. It is our secret."

Daisy sighed. "Fine."

Kaden walked her home and helped her back up to her window. She went in and looked at him. "Our secret." He said and kissed her. Daisy kissed him again.

"Now go," Daisy said. 

Kaden jumped off and ran off. Daisy was right; this shouldn't have happened. But it did. And there is nothing they can do.

'You screw up,' Den said. 'Big time. Now, pray that she won't get pregnant.'

Kaden groaned. "Thanks for comforting me. You are a great friend."

'Your welcome,' Den said.

Kaden shook his head. Things have gotten complicated. He prays that Daisy doesn't get pregnant because then they'll be in so much trouble.

Only time will tell.

-----------

♢Comment
♢Vote
♢Follow

~Saya