♢Chapter21: New Home

Tiara sat on the bed brushing her hair. "I am happy that our son didn't lose Daisy. Aren't you love?"

"Yes I am happy too," Drake grabbed strands of her hair and sniffed it. "Now we only have to worry about one of our children."

"Hades," Tiara set the brush down and laid down. "You think he will ever find his match?"

"He will," Drake held her. "It takes time. Some of us find our soulmate right away, and other times it takes years. Hades will find his match one day."

"I hope so," Tiara smiled. "Are you sure about him being Alpha?"

"Kaden will be moving," Drake said. "And Hades seem capable of being Alpha."

"Okay," Tiara kissed him. "If you say so."

Drake caressed her cheek and slipped her straps down. "It has been a while. Maybe it's time we have another child."

"But," Tiara shivered. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Drake kissed her deeply. Tiara smiled and kissed him back.

Kaden watched Daisy. "Your failing miserably." He laughed at her attempt to remove the wallpaper from the wall. 

"It's not funny," she pouts. 

"It is to me," Kaden said. "Didn't I tell you that I was going to do it?"

"Yes, but I wanted to try on my own," Daisy said. "So not that you got that out of your system, can you help me?"

Kaden walked over and helped her remove the wallpaper. They were at the cabin doing some work on it. So far the only thing they had done is remove all the furniture and boxes.

"Remember when we are being held captive?" Daisy asked.

"What about it?" Kaden throws the paper in the trash can.

"Why couldn't Zach find us?" Daisy said. "I mean, we were in the attic, and then we were moved to the basement in the shed."

"Because Sebastian told them that we were in a basement," Kaden said. "Plus you need to remember; we had our eyes blinded when they moved us."

"Right," Daisy sighed. "Well, I am glad they didn't do damage the cabin."

"What color are you going to paint the walls?" Kaden asked.

"Well before that, we need to change the walls," Daisy said. "And I am thinking about a nice light brown color. And the floors need to be wood. Maybe we can bring this floor back to its original shades."

"Okay," Kaden smiled. "We have a lot of work. And Jordan hasn't called us. You think he is going to stay over there?"

"I don't know," Daisy shrugged. "Give him some space. He needs to explore his options."

"Okay," Kaden sat down. "We have been at this for an hour. Let's take a rest."

"Kaden, get up," Daisy shook her head. "You are lazy. An hour is nothing. So get up."

Kaden groaned and stood up. "Okay." 

They spend another three hours working. "Okay, now we can take a break." Daisy sat down on the floor. "I am exhausted."

"Finally," Kaden laid down. Daisy grinned and tickled him. "No, wait, Daisy. That is not fair!" Kaden laughed. Daisy smiled. Kaden grabbed her hands and flipped her over. He pinned her down and kissed her.

Daisy gasp and kissed him back. Thought as they were kissing, something strange happened. She shifted.

"Wow," Kaden backed away. "All white, that is very rare. Zach fur is all white as well." Daisy shook her head and turned around shaking her tail. "Oh never mind. Your not all white, your tail is black." Kaden walked out. "We don't want to ruin the floor."

Kaden shifted as well and nudge her. 'They will get to know each other, and they may do it.'

Daisy shook her head and ran. 'No way.'

'Daisy they have to know each other at least!' Kaden ran after her.

'No,' Daisy said. 'Because I know they will mate. And it will be weird.'

'It won't be weird,' Kaden said. 'We will be zoned out.'

'No!' Daisy yelled, and Kaden laid down. She was using her power to tame him 

'Dasiy let me up,' Kaden said. 

Daisy walked over and bit his ear. Kaden looked up. 'Sorry, I still can't control it.'

'It's fine,' he was finally able to stand up. 'But you can't be afraid. Sooner or later it will happen.'

'I know,' Daisy said. 'But alright, I'll let them meet.'

It was a bad idea. It ended just as Kaden said. "Don't be mad. Daisy comes on, you know it was going to happen. They are adults. And no you won't get pregnant, it doesn't work that way."

"It feels weird," Daisy said. "I felt it, I could sense them."

"I know," Kaden groaned. "Look it happened, and there is nothing we can't do."

"Okay," Daisy smiled. "I guess we have to wait until we are older to do that." Kaden nod and held her.

"I want to marry you," Kaden said. "After we graduate."

"Isn't that too soon?" Daisy asked.

"The sooner, the better," Kaden said. "Besides I want you by my side. Because once I turn eighteen, I will be Alpha."

"Is Hades taking over?" Daisy asked.

"Yes," Kaden said. "He wanted to be one, now he will."

"I need to know," Daisy sat up. "Is he still obsessed with me?"

"No," Kaden smiled. "He realized that what he was doing was trying to take things from me."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because he thought that our mother loved me more," Kaden said. "It was all just a big mess. And it has been resolved. So his fine now. He knows you aren't his."

"That is good," Daisy smiled. "By the way, Sebastian, how is he?"

"He is fine," Kaden said. "His wounds weren't that bad. And he was upset that he couldn' protect you."

"It wasn't his fault," Daisy said. "He's not to blame, things happen."

"It's what Salome told him," Kaden said. "But he was stubborn."

Dasiy chuckled and fiddled with his shirt. It amazed her how things turned out. She died and came back to life. And now she was here with Kaden. She couldn't ask for more.

Well, there was his brother. That is all she needs to do. She needs to find him. Plus she needs to tell her grandma that her brother was out there.

Someday she will find him, and then her family will be complete. And then her parents can rest because they'll know that their son has finally come home. Daisy can't wait until that day comes. It will be the best day of her life. Aside from marrying Kaden. 

She is finally finding her home. The place that she belongs, and no longer rejected. Everyone adores her. 

"Now it's your turn," Kaden said.

"Huh?" Daisy looked at him.

"To be tickled," Kaden smirk. Dasiy giggled and ran. 

"Only if you catch me," she yelled.

"You will lose!" Kaden said.

Daisy smiled and ran.

------------

What you all think Zach has to say?

♢Comment
♢Vote
♢Follow

~Saya