♢Chapter7: Little Secret

"Daisy hurries up," her grandmother said. "We are going to be late. Sorry, she takes forever."

"It's fine," Kaden said. "Girls do take longer. Especially if Jenny is involved."

"I heard that," Jenny walked down the stairs. "I was helping her with her hair."

"We are so sorry," Daisy said as she walked down the stairs. Kaden looked at her. 

"It's fine," he said. "You look wonderful."

"Thank you," Daisy said and wrapped her scarf around her neck. "We can go now."

They walked out. Dasiy locked the door while Kaden helped her grandmother into the car. 

"Thank you," she smiled. Kaden nod. 

He opened the back door and helped Daisy and Jenny in. He got in after them. "We can go now, Salome."

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Daisy said.

"It's no problem," Salome said and drove off. 

It was Thanksgiving, and they invited them to Kaden's home. It will be the first time she will see all his family together. Well, she already saw them that one time. But not all of them. She hasn't met Zach's mother. And she has heard good things about that. 

They arrived at his house. Everyone was already there. "Welcome." Tiara, Kaden's mother, smiled. "Drake help Julie out."

"Yes love," Drake said.

Daisy smiled and followed Kaden inside. Once inside Daisy was able to meet Rosy, Zach's mother. She is a beautiful woman. He red hair was beautiful. "Finally, I am happy to meet Kaden's mate." She said. "You are a lovely girl. I hope Kaden is treating you right?"

"He is," Daisy said.

"Good," Rosy smiled.

"Miss Julie," Tiara smiled. "How are you?"

"I am good," Julie said. "Happy to know my granddaughter has found someone as kind as your son."

"I am happy too," Tiara said. 

They spend most of the time talking. Even during dinner. Zach was complaining that Jace finished the whipped cream. Daisy had lots of fun. It was the best day of her life.

Over the new few days, she and Kaden were almost done planning their trip. All they needed to do was wait for the day to come.

Daisy walked down the hallway, heading to the library. She stopped when she heard two people talking. "Okay spit it out. What are you hiding?" It was Zach and Kaden. She peeked.

"I can't tell you," Kaden said. "But you will know soon. So stop butting in."

Zach glared. "Fine."

Daisy smiled and walked away.

During P.E Daisy stood next to Kaden.

"I need you all to pair up into groups of two," before Kaden could even grab her. Zach beat him to it.

"You lose," Zach said and dragged Daisy away to the other side of the gym. Kaden glared.

What was he up too? Kaden knew Zach was trying to get information out of Daisy. But he knows Daisy won't talk. At least he hopes not. It won't matter if Zach finds out. Sooner or later everyone will know.

Kaden paired up with Jenny. "I know the secret," Jenny said as she knelt down. "Don't worry I won't tell."

"She told you?" Kaden groaned.