♢Chapter4: Asking Her Out

After school, Kaden kept his promise. He tried out for football. Jace and Hades where there. Jenny and Daisy were sitting on the bleachers.

"You made it; I thought you were going to ditch me," Zach smacked his back.

"I see he drag you two here as well," Kaden chuckled.

"Yes he did," Jace groaned. Hades didn't say anything.

The try's out weren't bad at all. Neither hard. After it the coached, who was the same from P.E, said he'll post results tomorrow, by his door. And they were dismissed and sent to shower. By the time they were out, Jenny was waiting for them, without Daisy.

"Where she go?" Kaden asked.

"She went home," Jenny smiled.

Kaden walked past her. Maybe he could catch up with her. Kaden did catch up with her. She gasped when he grabbed her by her waist. It's a habit now.

"You left," Kaden said turning her to face him.

"Yeah, I just wanted to go home," she said blushing.

"I'll walk you," she was about to protest when he took her hand and dragged her along. She picked up the pace and was now beside him. Their hands still interwind, they walked to her house. "I think Hades is angry."

"I know," Daisy sighed. "I feel like he thinks he owns me. That is the feeling I am getting from him. Plus he scares me."

"Don't worry," Kaden smiled. "He won't do anything to you. I will protect you. And I will talk to him."

"Okay," Daisy gripped his hand. She was happy to be alone with him. Being around the others is fun. But she prefers to be alone with Kaden.

They got to her house. "Thanks," she said. "For walking me home."

"Your welcome," he said and didn't let her hand go. Kaden looked at her. Daisy blushed and got on her toes; she placed her lips on his. 

Kaden was surprised by her actions. He smiled and kissed her back. They stood there kissing for a while.

"Ahem," they heard a chuckled and quickly parted.

Her grandma was standing by the door watching them. How long has she been standing there? Now he felt embarrassed. Daisy probably feels worse than him.

"Thank you for walking my granddaughter home," she said.

"Your welcome," Kaden put on a small smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay," Daisy waved at him. Her lips where a tint red from their kiss. He smiled and almost tripped down the steps.

"Whoops," Kaden groaned. Daisy just giggled.

Kaden calmed down and walked down the street. He had embarrassed himself in front of her grandmother. How stupid of him. Now he will feel awkward every time he sees her. He kept walking, but then stopped. "Stop following me," Kaden said and turned to face Hades. He had a stern look on his face.

"Sorry," he skates passed him. It seems Hades may have seen him and Daisy kissing. But it's for the best, that way Hades will know that Daisy is his mate. But he hasn't told Daisy. Eventually, he will when the time is right.

Daisy smiled as she leaned against the door. "That smile, it says you like him. I know you like him. Since that kiss meant something."

"He asks me out," Daisy said. "And I said yes. Is it bad, since I barely know him?"

"No," her grandmother smiled. "You can know him better, by spending time with him. it's good to see you happy."

"I'll be up in my room," Daisy said and went upstairs. She entered her room and sat down on the bed, she laid back and squealed. Daisy was so happy who would've had thought that she would be dating someone. Though it was too soon to be dating also, Daisy felt terrible for Hades. But she did meet Kaden first. She hopes this doesn't bring up problems between Hades and Kaden.