♢Chapter19: Zach's Soulmate?

All this was like a terrible nightmare. And Zach was waiting for the nightmare to end. Nothing is the same anymore. And school was boring now. They don't even feel like doing anything, but they knew they had too. But the good thing is that Jace and Ellie aren't together anymore, thank god for that. And she doesn't hang out with them anymore. Zach is grateful for it. It has been a week since they had Daisy's funeral. And it has been strange. Kaden has barely gone back to school, but now his gone again. And no one seems to want to tell them were Kaden went off too. 

Zach knows they were hiding something from them. Not everyone, just his parents. They were acting very suspicious. And he can't seem to figure out why.

"Zach," he looked at his mother. "You cut your finger." He looked down at where he was chopping carrots. A thin line was now forming on his finger. He didn't even feel it. But now he is. He must've had zone out.

"Here," she cleaned it and put a bandage on then kissed it. "Zach, you need to pay more attention, I know it's been difficult for all of you, but Daisy wouldn't want you all to act like zombies." Zach chuckled.

"I know mom," he said. "I'll do my best to keep my head clear."

"Good," she smiled. Zach rubbed her belly. He was excited. Soon he will be meeting his sibling or siblings. 

He finished helping his mother chop of some vegetables. Then he went up to his room. Jordan was on the floor.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Wait, when did you get here? I didn't even see you come through the door?"

"Your cat stole my bread," he said reaching under the bed.

"I ask you a question and your fighting with my cat?" Zach said and laid down on the bed. "So what are you doing here?"

"I am here," Jordan grabbed the cat. "To tell you all something essential. You know that Kaden took over the clan?"

"What?" Zach frowned. "So that is where he went? But why so soon?"

"I can't tell you yet," Jordan said. "But tonight, you will all know, during dinner. I am just waiting for everyone to come here."

"Well, I am going to see a movie," Zach said. "It's Friday so; we need some fun."

"Okay," Jordan smiled. "But don't be late." He stood with the cat in his arms and walked out. Zach wonders what secret he was hiding. Well, tonight he will find out.

Later that night, he and the others were at the movies. "Aww man," Jace said. "Zach, we need to watch that one, come on, killer clown."

"No," Jenny said. "I hate clowns."

"Don't worry I'm here to protect you," Jace said. He had this look. Jace was planning something.

"Alright fine," Jenny pout. They paid for the tickets and went to buy popcorn.

"I'll be back," Zach said and went towards the bathroom.

"You can't do anything right!" Zach heard someone yelling. "But know this, your mine!"

"N..no!" That was a female voice. "I am not yours; I don't want to be with you anymore!" He heard skin against skin. "Let go! I swear I'll get my brother on your ass!"

Zach burst in and was expecting something inappropriate, but he was wrong. The girl was trying to smack him. But the guy didn't allow her. He held her wrist. The guy turned to him.

"Who are you?" The guy asks, gripping the girl's wrists. She looked at him, and her eyes widen. As if she seen a ghost or something and Zach, he felt strange. He felt like he knows her all his life.

♢Afraid To Love A Wolf♢(Book#2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें