♢Chapter26: Jace's, Of The Path

"Kaden," he turned around to see his mother. "What are you doing up?"

"Can't sleep," he said and sat down on the chair.

"What's wrong?" She sat next to him taking his hand.

"Nothing," he said. "I was thinking of how my life could've had been if Daisy had died. And it got me sad. Because it would've had been very lonely."

"It's a good thing she is alive," she said smoothing his hair down. "Don't think about it anymore. She is alive, that is all that matters."

"I know," Kaden smiled. "You know, Daisy is everything I want in life. She is my source of living. Since the day I met her, she is all that matters to me."

"Kaden," she sighed. "I think it's time to tell you and Hades about how I met your father."

"Eh?" He will finally know.

"In the morning, we will tell you both," she said. "Now get some sleep."

Kaden nod and laid down after she left his room. He is curious as to know how they met, and what went on in their life. He will have to wait until tomorrow.

The next morning, Kaden and Hades were sat down on the couch. "Alright, you two." Their mother smiled, while their father looked a bit upset. "We are going to tell you. But please don't get mad at your father. What happens is in the past, do you understand?" Kaden and Hade's nod. "Okay, well, we met at the lake. And it wasn't like we planned it. You see, my old pack maltreated me. And one day, I sneak out to take a bath in the lake. And your father was there, drunk." She grabbed his hand. "And well, he forced me."

Kaden's eyes widen. "You mean, father raped you?"

"Yes," their mother smiled. "But I don't regret it. Yes, I was upset and scared. But that night, Salome was conceived. Even though he did something bad, he gave me something good. Because he gave me a gift, Salome. So I don't want you two to hate your father. He made a mistake, a good mistake."

"But I still wish things would've had gone differently," Drake said. "But either way, we still ended up together."

"So moms wounds?" Hades said. "How did that happen?"

"I caught Clay kissing your mother," Drake said. "And I got angry, Clay and I got into a fight. And your mother got in between, and she ended up hurt. Your mother is very stubborn; you two should know that about now."

Kaden didn't know his mother went through that. But seeing them together. It's like nothing happened. It seems they overcame their obstacle. And that is what he and Daisy will do. It's what they are doing. "Thanks, mom, for telling us."

"Yeah," Hades stood. "I think I learn something. No matter what happens, we can always overcome our obstacle." Their mother smiled and hugged them.

After that, Kaden went to visit Zach with Daisy. 

"Look they are smiling," Zach said. Daisy peeked.

"It's like you're the mother," Daisy giggled. "Don't you get tired?" She asked.

"No," Zach cooed at them. "Don't you think they look like me?"

"No they look more like your mother," Kaden said.

"Are you trying to say something?" He glared.

"How is Eleanor doing?" Daisy asked. 

"She's doing alright," Zach said. "Thought her brother doesn't like me that much."

"We know why he hates you," Daisy said. "You did try to keep her here against her will."

"I thought we moved past that," he sighed.

"Zach," they looked up to see Rosy. "Here." She took one of the twins, Alana. And Alice seems more attached to Zach. "Son why don't you go out for a bit, you helped a lot."

"I don't mind," he got up and laid Alice in her crib. "But alright."

"Since you are finished Jenny is waiting for us at the park," Kaden said. "So let's get going before she starts spamming our phones."

They chuckled and headed to the park. When they got there, Jenny was running around. "Zach?!" Jenny ran to them and hid behind him.

"Huh?" Zach looked at her.

"Bee," she said.

"Jenny?" Kaden dragged her out. "It's just a small bee."

"So I don't like them," she pouted.

Daisy looked over at Jace, so seemed a bit down. "What's wrong with Jace?"

"His depress, because Ellie rejected him again," Hades said. "I don't know why he keeps asking her; she's not worth it."

"It was great when they broke up," Kaden said. "Honestly, Jace is an idiot."

"Jace give it up, she's not worth it," Daisy said.

"But I like her," he sighed. "I want her to give me a chance."

"Find your mate Jace," Daisy said. "Your mate will be more worth it, then Ellie."

"Fine," Daisy knew he was lying, and he will keep trying. She didn't understand what was so unique about Ellie. She was nothing but a girl seeking attention.

"Ice cream," Jenny said an ran over to the stand.

They all got some ice cream and chatted for a while and played around with some little kids. It was fun. And then Ellie appeared. Jace goes all excited. Why does she have to come?

Kaden frowned, how did she know they were at the park. And he figured it out. Jace must've had texted her. He has been on his phone through the whole day.

"What do you want?" Jenny asked. "Go away; you aren't welcome here."

"I didn't come here for you," Ellie said. "Jace texted me; I am here because of him."

Jenny smacked Jace. "What were you thinking texted her?" Jace rubbed the back of his head. "You know we don't like her. So send her away, now."

"I'll go if Jace tells me to go," Ellie said.

"Jace?" Jenny looked at him.

"He won't send away right Jace?" Ellie smiled flipping her hair.

Jenny growled and launched herself at her. And she did a number on her. Hades grabbed Jenny and pulled her off Ellie. "Hades let me go; I will show her!"

"You idiot," Ellie glared. "Jace, let's get out of here."

"Don't you dare," Jenny glared? "If you go with her, I swear to god that I will make her life a living hell!" Daisy was astounded by Jenny. She never knew Jenny could be this vicious. Jace stood up, but before he even reached Ellie side. Ellie winced and fell. 

"What is this?" Ellie looked up, unable to move. "What did you do to me? It's you, isn't freak."

Daisy smiled. "My bad, I can't control it." It was a lie; Daisy has learned to control it. And now she can tame them individually.

"Daisy," Jace looked at her. And he immediately regretted it. Because now he was on the ground. "I see, your eyes glow, and if someone looks at you directly, you can tame them."

"Yup," Daisy said. "Jace, Ellie, isn't worth it. She will destroy your life, and the friendships you have had since birth. Are you willing to risk it?"

"It's my choice," Jace said. "Daisy, let us go."

"Let them," Jenny said. "But I warning you now, Jace if you change us for her. You are no longer welcome in our group." Daisy sighed and let them go. They stood up and left. 

Daisy knew that Jace had chosen a dark path. And that path will be nothing but miserable. Bad things will happen to him, that much she knows. And she hopes that he opens his eyes before it's too late.

------------
Hope you all like, this almost over. So keep on reading. Sorry for the mistakes.

♢Comment
♢Vote
♢Follow

-Saya