♢Chapter5: Brotherly Fight

How could things turn out this way in one month? One whole freaking month it took for all this chaos to build up and end up like badly. So what happened was that they were at the lake, on Friday. The whole group was there; they were going to camp there. Things were going peacefully and calm until Saturday afternoon. Kaden and Daisy for the past month have been spending more time. Secretly, since Hades doesn't seem to like it one bit speaking of Hades, this is what happened. 

It was a Saturday afternoon.

"Kaden stop," Daisy giggled as he tickled her sides.

"I knew you where ticklish," he laughed. Little by little Daisy has been getting used to him. To his touch. No not like that, just him being near her as himself and as his wolf.

"Hey hey now," Zach sat in between them. "The girl needs oxygen."

Kaden chuckled. Zach was the only that knew how she and Kaden secretly spend time together. Since he always seems to find them. Though sometimes they communicate in between themselves and Daisy wasn't sure about what. But it still ends up with Kaden being frustrated or annoyed.

"Guys!" Jenny called out, they turned and looked. She was running with Jace and Hades behind; Jenny had a nice too bright pink bikini. "Lake!" Is what they needed to know to move out of the way, as they jumped in the water. Daisy got splashed a bit. Zach tripped Jace and made him fall face down on the ground, instead of the water.

"Your so dead Zach," he tackled Zach down. Daisy shook her head and walked towards the house, while Kaden and Hades separate them. Jenny was swimming happily and laughing.

While she was in the kitchen, she heard someone walk in. She assumes it was Kaden. She reached up to get a cup she was short. Someone beat her to it and grabbed it handing it to her. She took it, and his arms came around her. It wasn't Kaden. She turned around. 

"You never gave me a response," Hades said. Doesn't he already know that she and Kaden are a thing? Or is he just messing with her? Either way, she didn't give him an answer.

"Well," she slipped away from him. "I forgot about it." She did forget, maybe.

"Well," he leans against the counter waiting for an answer. How should she tell him? Though she already knows that Hades knew the truth.

"Hades," Daisy sighed. "I know you already know about Kaden and me. So please don't make me answer. If you already know it."

He didn't look mad or anything. He seems to take it calmly. At least that's what Daisy thought. His posture changed, his expression went from calm to angry. She stepped to the side.

"So it's true?" He asked.

"Yes," she backed away, she didn't like this side of him. "Why are you so upset about it?"

"Because it's not right?" He strode towards her. She felt slightly uncomfortable. "You're supposed to be with me."

Daisy frowned. "We are just friends. I don't belong to you. I don't have to be with you. So get away, you are scaring me."

"Friends huh?" He shook his head. "I don't want to be friends. I want to be more than friends."

"That won't be possible," Daisy said. "I don't like you. You frighten me."

"I frighten you?" He grabbed her before she could step outside. He pushed her up against the wall and held her there.

"I will never date you," Daisy said. "Not with someone like you. So thinks he can do as he pleases."