New Family

ALEX POV:

I landed in Chicago and was looking for Tobin who was supposed to come get me. I recieved a text from Tobs who told me she was waiting for me in the parking lot.

"Hey." I said while I entered Tobs's cars.

"Hey whats up ?" She said.

"I'm..ok.. I guess and you ?"

"I'm great, Chris is a bit grumpy today but it's gonna be fine."

"Yeah, I hope so.."

"You know it was not cool to blame her for what Mads did. "

"I know, I..I was just scared."

"I know, just like Chris was." She said and I nodded

20 minutes laters we arrived at Chris's house.

Madison POV:

I was in my room deciding if I should get up or not. After a moment just laying in bed I got up and took a shower. I got downstairs and took a bowl of cereal. Chris came in the kitchen aswell.

"Good morning ." I said.

"Good morning." She said with a little smile. "Tobin went to pick up Alex at the airport. They should be here in a few minutes." I nodded. I could feel that Christen was still disappointed. Usually we talk more in the morning but then she just told me that and went back to her business.
It's 10:00 am and I'm already annoyed. I mean I agree, I disappointed her but it's not like I killed someone. I don't like her not talking to me like she used to.
I finished my cereal and heard that Tobs and Alex have arrived.
I got up and went to the living room. I saw Alex saying hello to Chris and I didn't know how I should greet her, I didn't know if she was mad or also disappointed. Then I was cut in my thought by Alex.

"Hey kiddo, you're gonna come say hi or you will stay standing there ? " I ran towards her and gave her a hug.

"I missed you." I mumbled.

"I missed you too, but we have some things to discuss. But first I'm gonna have a talk with Christen if that's ok ? " I nodded and watched her and Christen go to the kitchen.

Christen POV:

I walked to the kitchen with Alex.

"Chris I am sorry ! I shouldn't have blamed you when you're doing everything you can for her. I was just scared."

"Yes I know you were and I was too. But I also wanted to apologize, I shouldn't have hid to you the first time she sneaked away."

"So we're cool ?" Alex said smiling.

"We're cool." I said smiling back and hugging her.

"Ok so now tell me all I have to know about this little troll." Alex said.
So I explained to Alex when was the first time Madi sneaked out and all happened during this week.

Madison POV:

I started getting anxious.

"They've been in the kitchen for a long time now no ?" I said looking at Tobin who was playing on her phone.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they're all right." Tobin said. There were a silence for a couple of seconds. " or maybe Christen killed Alex, she was pretty grumpy this morning, it wouldn't surprised me."

I looked at Tobs with big eyes. She lifted up her head from her phone and looked at me.

" Wha-oh kiddo you didn't take seriously, what I said ?" She said laughing.

"It's not funny Tobin I'm freaking out." I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Not my fault if you did what you did !" She said throwing me back the pillow I threw her before and we began to have a pillow fight.

Alex POV:

Christen and I went back to the living room and saw Tobs and Madi having a pillow fight.

"Do you want to make your case worse young lady ?" I said and Madi and Tobs immediately stopped fighting.
Chris and I rolled our eyes and sat in front of Madi.

Madison POV:

They both sat in front of me and I was scared of what was going to happen.

"I let you talk together, I'm gonna go get food for lunch." Tobin said, she winked at me and gave Christen a quick peck on the lips.

"So, why did you sneak out twice ?" Alex asked me.

"Uh.. the first time I needed to clear my head because I was having nightmares of Lydia's death and I sneaked out yesterday because I had to meet a friend."

"Which friend was it ?" Christen asked me.

"Rebecca."

"Why did you go out for her ? I thought you told me that she was being a bitch to you ?" Chris said.

"I know. I didn't wanted to go at first, I didn't want to disappoint you. But then she told me I was a pussy and I lost it. I had to prove her I was not like that at all."

"Why do you care about what she thinks of you ?" Alex asked .

"And why did you not ask me instead of sneaking out ?" Chris asked.

I let out a slight laugh thinking back at this conversation I had with Becca yesterday. " It's funny Becca asked me the same question about Christen yesterday. And I don't know why I care about what she thinks of me but... anyway..it doesn't matter now she probably won't talk to me anytime soon..." They looked at me with concern. "And I don't want to talk about it. And Chris if I had asked you, do you think you would have agreed with me going out ?"

"Probably not, but you never know. And you sneaking out is one thing but lying to my face, that's what's most disappointing Madison." I looked down and felt my eyes watering up.

"So now what's gonna happen is that you will just go out for training till the US team camp which is in 2 weeks. Plus, we're not letting you on your own here for a month so you will have the choice between staying here with someone watching over you or coming with us to camp. But you can decide this in two weeks. For now just promise us that you will not do this again." Alex said.

"And that you are not going to lie to neither one of us again." Chris added.

"I promise." I said sobbing.

I felt Chris and Alex coming next to me. Alex patted my shoulders and Chris put one hand on my lap.

"Hey, you know we do this because we both love you so much and we want nothing to happen to you." Alex said.

" I know.. I love you'll too." I looked at Christen. "You still want me to live with you after all that ?"

"Wh-Of course I want. Why do you think that ? I was just.. disappointed in the moment because you lied but it's ok you're a kid you're gonna make a lot more mistakes. And at the end I will always love you and Alex too, because it's our role. We are a family. And family sticks together no matter what !" She said.

I hugged her.

"Thank you. Both of you." I mumbled.

And a New chapter again ! I have a lot of inspiration right now. Hope you liked this chapter and this new family !