Im sorry...

We were busting through doors. Rushing to get Taiga to a room. They stopped us at one point. I cried hard holding Gwen.

Two hours passed. The doctors finally came out. I stood to my feet that ached and stared at them. They sighed.

" He's doing just fine...," I smiled.

" Oh thank you Jesus!,"

" But... He has lost gallons of blood from his leg. We don't know if we can do anything about it yet.," I stared at the doctors.

" Can I see my baby?," he nod. We followed him to Taigas room. I rushed up to my baby. He had on a neck brace and a cast for his wrist his head was wrapped up. I cried and sat beside him.

Taylor didn't move from the spot he was in. I kissed Taigas forehead. When the doctor left, Gwen moved closer to us. He wrapped his arms around Taiga's body. I sniffed.

Gwen got some clothes to put on instead of the wet ones she wore. I rubbed my arm.

" Taylor baby... What you thinking Bout?," he looked at me and shook his head. I kissed his head and sighed.

" I love you baby.," He laid on my chest. I held him in my arms.

A week later, Gwen and I went to check on Taiga. I went inside. He was laying on the bed his oxygen machine was going on. I moved closer to my son.

He opened his eyes slowly as I touched his face. Gwen moved closer and laid beside him. Taiga moaned, as if he were trying to speak.

He raised his hand and pointed to Taylor. I looked at Taylor.

" Come.... Here...," He managed to say. I looked at Taylor who's eyes grew misty. He moved toward Taiga.

" Mama... Can we talk?," Taiga gasped. I took Gwen's hand and we left the room after kissing them. I held Gwen and we watched from outside. Taiga was holding Taylor who was crying to him.

Gwen sighed. I held my arm. Then I looked in Taylor was asleep on his brothers side. I smiled and grabbed my camera. I took a picture of them. Gwen began to kiss me.

After visiting hours were over, we went home. Taylor took him self a nice shower then Gwen. I snuck on the bathroom with her.

She looked at me and smiled. I moved closer to her. She smiled and pulled me in the shower with her. I sat on her lap.

She kissed my back gently. I rubbed her hand. She solid one between my legs and began to kiss my lips slowly.

I spread my legs out and she began to put her fingers in me. I moaned to her and grabbed her arm. As she began to finger my pussy slowly.

She stopped and we washed. Then she carried me to the bedroom and laid me on my back. I smiled as she began to kiss my belly. I moaned.

She began to slide her fingers back into me. I moaned and closed my eyes. She went down and sucked my clit.

I jumped and reached down. She began to suck my pearl gently. I arched my back,

" Shit! Gee!," I begged. She rubbed my arm and began to kiss my pussy. Her fingers went deeper into me. I jumped and held the sheets and reached down grabbing her curly Mohawk.

Gwen twisted her fingers and she touched my spot. I gasped and began to shake. My legs wobbled and she pushed them up.

I jumped and grabbed the sheets. She took her tongue sliding it into my home and sucking my pink insides. I squealed and before I knew it I was shaking and creaming, while squirting.

I gasped and fell down. Gwen began to kiss me. She sucked her fingers and kissed me some more. I held her tight.

She pushed my legs apart and climbed on top of me but flipped around, now I was on top. I bit my lip and began to rock my hips slowly.

Gwen watched me move around. I felt the war!ness of our pink flesh grinding against each other. And slowly we became wet.

Her clit rubbed mines. I moaned softly. She rubbed my ass slowly. I kept going pushing my curled wet hair in a messy bun. Gwen began to help to as she rocked her hips.

I felt the rotation. And began to feel my climax.

" G- Gwen baby!," she grabbed my waist and kept going arching her back. She began to moan and shake.

Then I caught the effect and arched my back. I jumped. But she held me down so we both kept going. I cried and began to cream.

She moaned biting her lip.

" Sit on my face baby," I climbed to her and sat. She began to enjoy my creamy pussy while I began to enjoy hers.

The door opened. Gwen pulled me on top of her.

" Mama...," I looked back. Taylor rubbed his eyes.

" What's up baby boy?," He whimpered and held his arm. Then made his way toward us. I laid back on Gwen's pelvis. She covered my woman hood.

Taylor climbed into bed. He sniffed.

" I made Taiga fall... It was a mistake.," he cried softly. " Taiga told me I should come and tell you what really happened.,"

I sat up a little.

" What happened?," Taylor cried a little and began,

" We both were fighting... He was teasing me about... Not having a lot of females... And I teased him... For being a mean person.,"

I nod.

" And... He was playing on the ice... So I tripped him... I- I tripped him mama...," he covered his face.

" I didn't know he was going to break the ice. I didn't! It was a mistake! I'm sorry mama! I'm sorry!," I pulled Taylor into my arms. As he cried and repeated over and over again,

" I'm sorry! I'm sorry!,"...