Realizing...

As months went by, Zoe began to be absent in my life. Nights where she would come home at 3 in the morning. I didn't want to start accusing her of doing things she did not do. I walked down the steps and into the kitchen. I went up to the microwave and pulled out my popped popcorn.

I felt a soft kiss on my shoulder and moaned then slowly I looked behind me I saw Zoe. She smiled.

" Wassup baby girl." She said I moved away from her and grabbed some seasoning for my popcorn. She reached for some. I moved my bag out the way.

I grabbed more seasonings. Zoe reached for more. I pushed her out the way. Zoe grabbed me.

" What the fuck is your problem." She yelled. I shook my head and moved away. She snatched me back and grabbed my face. I cried and kicked her leg.

She pushed me on the floor. My popcorn flew in the air. Zoe grabbed me up and she raised her hand.

I got away from Zoe as quick as I could. I laid on the bed and cried. The door opened. I wiped my tears and turned a way from Zoe. She grabbed her bag and some clothes.

" Where you going?" I asked. She didn't answer I grabbed her car keys and put them away. Zoe came for me after that. She grabbed my neck.

" Where is my keys?" I looked away and cried slowly. She grabbed my neck tighter. I cried hard and began to cry. Zoe groaned and pushed me on the floor I cried she snatched the keys off the nail and stormed out. I wiped my tears and ran to the room.

A week went by Zoe finally came back. I watched as the dirty bucket begin to fill. I carried them down stairs and began to fill the washing machine.

A pair of panties fell out of Zoe's pants. I picked them up and stared at the purple lace.

I didn't have any lace panties. I put her pants in the washer. And picked up her sweater. A brunette track fell down. I rubbed my arm and looked at it then finished loading the washer.

As I walked up to the room. I through the panties in her face. Zoe jumped and picked them up.

"What the fuck is this!?" She yelled. I folded my arms and shook my head.

" You tell me... I came out of your pants pocket!" She looked at me and grabbed my face. I pushed her and through the track at her. She picked it up.

" So you cheating on me now?" I asked and pushed her away from me. She smacked me and in fell and began to cry. I pushed her.

" I hate you! Stupid," I screamed and cried.

Zoe left me again. I laid up against the tub crying. The night died down and I was lost in no words. The door opened. I looked up and saw Zoe.

She moved towards me and planted a kiss on my lips. I moaned and held her arm.

" Baby I'm not cheating on you." She said holding my waist. I stared into her eyes and she kissed me again. Then pulled my shirt off. The last time Zoe and I had sex, was the night she took my virginity. I had a few upgrades done to my woman hood while it was never touched.

Zoe laid me back and gasped. She licked her lips and went down sucking on my pussy ring. I bit my lip and held her locks and arched my back. I gasped and her tongue made my pussy throb as I pushed her head deeper begging her to keep going.

Zoe buried her face in my pussy. I rocked my hips in her face And moaned to her.

" baby pleeease dooont stop!!" She wiggled her tongue in side of me and made me curl up and squirt. I shook covering my breast. Zoe laid up in the bed with me. I pulled her panties off and climbs between her legs.

Zoe licked her lips and watched me. I began to grind on her slowly . she gripped my ass and watched me rock my hips slowly.

I gripped her legs and 10 minutes later. I hit my sweet spot. Zoe's phone went ringing. She was now on top of me. Her body still rocking. I gripped her tight and moaned as my legs shook.

" Shit!" She hollered and jumped up. And left me. I screamed and began to squirt. My body shook and it didn't feel like it was suppose to, instead it felt like pain.

I closed my legs and listened to Zoe speak on the phone. I looked up at the ceiling and saw Latoya.

She smiled at me and waved. I cried and turned to my side and fell asleep.