The Wedding...

When the twins were both 4 Gwen and I had our wedding. It was in Macau, on the beach we invited people to come. I wore my white wedding gown that showed off my rainbow colored pumps.

My makeup was beautiful and my hair was curled. Gwen wore a black tuxedo and a rainbow bow tie. Her two under braids had little rainbow bows on the end, she looked so beautiful.

Everyone wore rainbow colored pins on there clothes to support our lesbian marriage. I held Gwen's hand.

" Gwendolyn Noel Carter, do you take, Tai'Lani to have and to hold, through thick and thin and cherish with all your heart?," Gwen nod her head and answered,

" I do.," the pastor turned my way and began,

" Tai'Lani Love Smith, do you take Gwendolyn to have and to hold, through think and thin and cherish with all your heart?," I smiled

" I do.," the pastor smiled and closed the book.

" You may kiss, bride and bride.," Gwen pulled me in close and kissed my lips slowly. I held her tight in my arms.

We went into our venue and saw everyone cheering and having a great time. I smiled and Gwen and I had our first dance to 112 cupid.

Then everyone danced. Taiga and Taylor ran up to me smiling. I smiled as they laughed. They ran off. I sighed. Gwen pulled my lips to hers and kissed me softly. I held her hand.

We enjoyed ourselves that night. Dancing and partying. Gwen and I had a one week honey moon then went home.

I walked inside. Taiga and Taylor jumped into my arms. I laughs as we fell on the couch. Gwen picked Taylor up and laughed.

I stared at my family and smiled...