The Birth...

The night died down with the soft snores of Gwen. The phone rang. I moaned and grabbed it.

" Hello?," I moaned.

" Ms.Carter.," I sat up and rubbed my arm.

" Yes?," there were cries in the background.

" Ms.Sarah is going into labor!," I gasped and jumped up scaring Gwen. She looked at me as I slid on some panties.

" Thank you! We're on our way now!," I hung up and rushed toward the dresser.

" Wassup with you ma'?," she moaned.

I squeled and held her arm.

" She's going into labor! Come on!,"

Gwen rushed on her clothes. We rushed out to the car. Speeding down the free way. Gwen wiped her face and tied her long hair in a messy bun. We arrived to the hospital on time. They showed us to the room.

We waited outside. Gwen held me close as I smiled holding her hands. Sarah cried inside the room. I sighed. Three hours later It was quiet. Gwen had fell asleep on my arm. I heard rthe door open.

" Ms. Carter...," I looked up and smiled. The nurse smiled back. I rubbed my arm and shook Gwen, she woke up. We walked into the room. Sarah laid on the bed. She rubbed her arm.

" Hey," I cooed walking up to her. She smiled and sighed. I hugged her tight and rubbed her face.

" Here he is...," I gasped as they sat the little bundle of joy in my arms. I smiled. He was so beautiful. Gwen held him next. She kissed his hand and smiled softly.

Sarah moaned and rubbed her stomach. She began to cry and hold the sheets. I rushed up to her and rubbed her head. She gasped and reached down.

Blood was on her fingers. The doctors rushed in and they told us she was going into labor again. Gwen was Even more happy.

Seven hours later Sarah gave us both the babies. Gwen held one I held the other. A week later it was time to get the twins.

Gwen put them in the car seat. Sarah hugged me and smiled. She leaned closer.

" I think you two will make great parents to them...," I smiled an hugged her.

Gwen and I went home. She held the twins and smiled. I kissed Gwen's lips softly and she rubbed my face.

Their names were Taiga and