Visits...

Gwen got out the hospital. But then I was put in because of my really bad sickness. The doctor came in and told me I had caught the flu I cried to Gwen.

After Gwen was recovered. She knew that her responsibility was to step up to take care of me. She did no more self harm, instead she would go to the gym to let off some steam. She was very helpful and was always there.

Especially when I needed her by my side. I swear they were going by so fast ever since I got I'm here. It was a burning hot, sunny, summer day. The room made me sweat. I hadn't got my A/C yet. But I was still waiting.

The door opened. I looked up and smiled. Gwen was folding a box some bags and food. I clapped as she made her way toward me. She sat down and grabbed my face kissing me slowly.

" Good morning my queen.," I smiled and kissed her back.

She plugged up the fan and it began to cool the room a little. Gwen Gabe me lunch. I enjoyed it and she also showed me papers about the adoption.

" I found this lady... She told me she's not ready to have kids... She's gonna have the baby for us, but. I'm afraid she might do the same thing Kenna did.,"

I kissed Gwen gently and ate the fries. She sighed. I looked at the girl and sighed. She was tall with long blonde hair. Her face was pretty. I looked at Gwen.

" She won't do it... Remember we made her sign that contract... That if she changes her mind about keeping the baby she'll have to py us back for all the expenses... We already paid her--," I paused and grabbed my throat.

Coughing and wheezing. I gripped Gwen's shirt and tried to breath. But it felt like something was blocking my throat so I couldn't breath. I threw the fish down and Gwen grabbed me.

" Tai'Lani!," I cried,

" I can't breath!," I passed out.

The swelling ness of my throat was so strong I could not breath not even if I tried. Then I felt my throat getting fat and even more fat. I closed my eyes thinking this would be my last take of breath.

When I woke up Gwen was praying on the side of me. I reached over and rubbed her hair as she looked up she cried and held me.

" So now your allergic to garlic huh?," I giggled a little. She did too and placed a kiss against my lips. I smiled and held her.

The next day began. Gwen was able to take me down to the cafe for breakfast. When we returned to the room she helped me I'm the bed. I laid down. We kissed slowly. I trained and whispered.

*Gwen I miss your touch.

She smiled and slid her fingers up my dress and began to rub my lips slowly. I bit my lip and moaned. Then she slid her fingers inside of me. I bit my lip and hissed as she began to finger me slowly.

I kissed her lips slowly. She moaned into my ear and bit my lip. I felt her fingers go deeper. I jumped and widened my legs. She pulled her fingers out and closed the curtains of the little area. I pulled my dress of and Gwen pushed my legs apart.

I watched Gwen and she went down and began to suck my clit slowly. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. Her tongue rubbed back and forth across my pearl. She flicked her tongue slowly. I moaned and grabbed pillow.

She sucked my clit gently and slid one finger into me. I arched my back and grabbed her braids as she kept going. Her fingers went deeper and I closed my eyes.

As Gwen kept going I felt my legs shake and began to cum. She sucked my hole and slid her tongue in. I cried a little and held her tight. She didn't stop. Gwen flicked her tongue back at my pearl and I moaned hard gripping her hair as she didn't stop.

"Gwen!," I begged and I moaned. She made me squirt and came upon to my lips. I sucked my juices off her lips and moaned holding her shirt.

She sucked my nipples and I moaned softly. Gwen came up to my neck and left a love mark on my neck. She helped me into the shower and out. I laid down holding her arm tight.

The door opened and I saw a girl. She looked familiar. I gripped Gwen's arm.

" Tai!," the girl cried. I held Gwen's arms tight and looked at the women.

" Do I know you?," Gwen asked holding me close.

The lady nod her head moving closer to me.

" Its me Tai! Madison!," I shook my head. I knew it was her but she had messed up the good relationship Zoe and I had. And made her beat on me. I didn't want to know her any more.

She grabbed my hand and I pulled away.

" I don't know her Gwen!," I cried. Gwen pushed Madison's hand away from me. I laid on her chest crying softly.

" Tai! What's your problem girl? We been friends ever since we were baby's! What's up with you know?," she hollered.

I shook my head and moved away from her.

She grabbed my face and said,

" What is your problem?," I pushed her away from me and she pulled me to my feet and punched me hard.

" Stop!," I cried pushing her. Gwen pulled Madison off me And threw a forced punch to Madison's cheek. She grabbed her face and Gwen pushed her.

She punched Gwen and I pushed her away from Gwen. The security pushed her out. I held her arm. She kissed me softly, I sucked her tongue and let her go...