All Alone...

Looking back at myself in the mirror, I viewed all my bruises from Zoe. I wiped my tear. Zoe was kicking me out for ending up with a child. But I didn't even know how I became pregnant.

She threw my clothes off the banister and I rushed down to grab them wiping my tears.

" You dumb bitch find some place too stay you like to get pregnant!," I cried and put my clothes in a duffel bag. I carried the bag out side and went to catch the bus. I haven't spoken to Gwen ever since I got out the hospital.

Which was two months ago. I sat on the bus rubbing my empty stomach crying softly. I wondered how my child would look like. Would it be a boy or a girl what would it look like. I wiped a tear and got off at my stop.

I got me a room in the Marriott and stayed up all night. I couldn't sleep. The scar on my leg hurts real bad. I moaned and held my arm. The quiet of the apartment was horrid. I hadn't spoken to any body in a while. And I didn't have any one to speak with.

I closed my eyes and began to fall asleep.

As the new day began I made my way down to the hall, where they served breakfast. I wiped my eyes and grabbed a plate then began to fill it up with food. I heard soft laughing and glanced up.

I saw a women. Her hair was pulled back into tight locks. She looked happy as she spoke on the phone. I rubbed my arm and sighed. When I finished getting my breakfast I made my way up to the room.

I bumped chest and watched as my breakfast fell to the ground. I had not ate in weeks. Ever since my miscarriage so yes, I was very angry.

" I am so sorry!," the person cooed. I rubbed my stomach and looked up at her she was cute! It was that woman from the breakfast hall. She grabbed my hand. I pulled away and began to get the mess up.

" Here let me get you some more.," I shook my head and huffed.

" Excuse me.,"

"WHAT! I yelled my eyes tearing up.

The lady bit her lip and I wiped my tear,

" Lets go get you some more breakfast.," I looked into her eyes and grabbed my arm tight. Then answered,

" With what money? Tell me that with what.... Money?," The woman held my arm and sighed.

" I got you beautiful... I'll pay for you.," I looked into her eyes and she helped me down to her car. We got in. I felt the car warm my behind as I sat. The lady smiled and we drove off. I held my arm and sighed deeply.

She pulled up to Bob Evans and we went inside. I felt awkward. Everyone stared at me in my pajamas and sandals. We took a seat, and the woman sighed.

" Hi I'm Teddy.," I stared into her eyes and shook my head then looked on through the menu. Teddy groaned.

" So you don't bother telling me your name do you?," I didn't look up this time. She nod and bit her lip cursing silently. I shook my head not wanting to listen to her. The waiter got around and I ordered my food. Teddy too.

The waiter walked away.

" What's your problem? I just wanna know your name! That's all!," I didn't look up at her not wanting to tolerate the bull.

" Here are your orders!," I smiled and grabbed my food.

" Okay, listen to me! I buy you food to kill your hunger! You use 30 dollas worth a meal and you being stuck up by not telling me your name! What the hell is the problem!,"

Slowly I began to look up into her eyes. I wiped my mouth and sighed.

" One, you bumped into me and knocked my food on the ground. Two, you invited me to go with you... Three you told me I could get what ever I want...," I looked into her eyes and stood up. Then through my napkin back onto the table.

" My name is Tai...," I stood up and rushed toward the door and rushed away. I began to walk to the bus stop. It grew cold as I walked away slowly...