Chapter 12

Minji look at me as she walked toward me.She make me nervous as she keep staring at me.I could see her gaze was locking on my stomach.

I gulped when I felt her 2 finger touched my stomach,trailing my abs.

"How are you feeling right now?"

"I am fine..."I said as I tried to hide my blushing face.

"I see, that's good."Minji said as she finally let go of me.I sighed in relieved.I thought I'm going to die because of the way she touch me.

"Since you are fine,you can go now."

"Okay,thank-"

"Before you go,I want to give you something."I blinked my eyes multiple time.I look at her confused.What did she want to give me?

"Close your eyes."I closed my eyes like what Minji told me.

A few seconds later,I felt something soft pressed against my forehead.What is this soft feeling?

Then I open my eyes to see Minji was smiling at me.

What is she smiling for?I touched my forehead and tilted my head.

Did she just-?

It took me a few seconds to realised it.The soft feeling that I felt on my forehead.Did she kissed me?On my forehead?

I left the room with my hand touched my forehead.I couldn't stop thinking about her.My mind is full of Minji now.

3rd Person POV

Yoohyeon was helping Nako to clean all over the castle.Yoohyeon couldn't stop making her face to stop smiling.Ever since Jiu kissed her,she was....smiling.

Nako look at the dark haired girl weirdly. "Yoohyeon unnie?"Nako called her but Yoohyeon couldn't stop day-dreaming about Jiu.She was sweeping the floor while smiling.

"Earth to Yoohyeon unnie?"Nako said,making Yoohyeon to snapped to the reality.Yoohyeon look at Nako and furrowed her eyebrow.

"Yes,why?"

"Why are you smiling all about?Did something good happen?"Nako asked out of curiousity.Yoohyeon stopped sweeping and scratched her nape.

"Yeah,something good happened to me."Yoohyeon held her forehead,pressing her thump on her forehead.

"Do you like Queen Jiu?"Nako asked.Yoohyeon's face immediately gone red and she shushed at Nako with her lip.

"How did you know?"Asked Yoohyeon. "Everytime Queen Jiu appeared,you always smile."

"Of course not.Why would I-"

Just then,Jiu has gone out from the Queen's room.Jiu noticed Yoohyeon was holding the broom with Nako and waved at her.Yoohyeon smiled and did the same at the queen,then Jiu walked away.

Yoohyeon turned to Nako and held both side of her blushed cheek. "What should I do,Nako?I think I have fallen in love with Minji!"Yoohyeon said panicked.

Nako touched Yoohyeon's shoulder. "Do not worry unnie.I can help you."

---

In the Queen's room,Jiu was sitting on the throne while Nako was standing next to the throne that the queen sat.

Nako look at Jiu who was leaning back to her seat.Jiu crossed her leg with her both arms rested on the chair.

"Your majesty."

"Yes,Nako?"

Nako gulped.Her mind was processing,thinking how she going to start talking with the queen.She need to help Yoohyeon with this.