Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)

Start from the beginning

They both were still standing in each other's embrace and looking into each other's eyes very deeply. That's when Shravan asked," Ummm.... by the way now that we are together and I won't be leaving you at any cost, can I get something as my gift?"

Sumo- Tell me what do you want? I will try to give you.

Shr- Only you can give that to me Sumo. Ummm..... I want a sweet kiss over here (pointing towards her lips and then his own ones).

Sumo was shocked and then she shied away and looked down not before smacking him on his chest

Shr- Omg! I never knew that, my Sumo could blush so much. You know what, you are looking very cute while blushing.

Saying this he pulled her chin up to look into her hazelnut eyes.

Shr- Sumo, seriously I can't believe my eyes that you would blush this much

Shr- Sumo, seriously I can't believe my eyes that you would blush this much. Accha okay now please say those three words that I am dying to hear since the last 12 years. Please Sumo.

Sumo- okay... but for that you have to close your eyes.

Shr- But....

Sumo- Please Shravan..... (while making a cute pout).

Shr- Okay fine. But please say it quickly. I can't wait anymore.

And he closed his eyes and heard,

"Tring...Tring....Tring...."

And that's when Shravan woke up and found himself sleeping while sitting on the stool near Sumo's bed. Finally he realised he was watching a dream, A sweet little dream, which brought a smile on his face after ages. A genuine one and the brightest. How badly he wished it to be true or better come true somehow. But then he suddenly remembered about the ringtone. It was his cellphone which had gone for the second time. Seeing the caller ID he decide to go out of the room to receive it so that Sumo won't be disturbed. But before going he pecked her forehead softly, caressed her cheeks for a while and then went out.

Shr- Hello.

Pushkar- Hello bhaiya. Is everything fine over there? There were a lot of missed calls from Sumo to each one of us? Is she alright?