Happy Halloween

Chapter 19

"What about this?" Christina questions while putting this really tight Halloween costume in my hands.

Were at "Halloween Bash" this Halloween store in are town trying out costumes for Halloween witch is tomorrow.

And Christina insist I come tricking or treating with them. "Super Woman? Really Christina?!" I say to her.

"C'mon Tris get in to the spirit! It's Halloween"

I sigh, "I don't know this isn't just my thing"

"Don't I know that" Christina remarks.

I smile and laugh "Tris is smiling!" She screeches. All the other people shopping starring at us now.

"Ahah very funny" I say with lots of sarcasm. She just sticks her tongue
In response.

We keep looking but I don't find anything interesting. On the other hand Christina has tried on half the store.

"Okay, Tris" she starts to get my attention, "it's between Sexy Police Woman" and she swings the fake handcuffs.

I let out a smile "Or Sexy Nurse?"
She says and flips a nurse hat on her head.

"Ohhh, that's hard Chris but I'd go with Sexy Nurse"

"I knew it" she says and starts jumping in place.

She continues "but we have to find you a costume"

"Can't I just put a sheet over my head and say I'm a ghost?" I question her.

"C'mon Tris! Let's find you something sexy"

We look around the store, well really Christina dose while I just follow.

"Okay Tris, I'll compromise you can wear this costume but you have to wear a push up bra with it."

I look at the costume, I smile it really isn't that bad.

"Okay, I can live with that" I say

And she respond with a squeal,
We pay and leave the store.

Time Lap ོོ ོོོོོོོ ོོོོོོོོོོོ

We're on are way to meet the boys at the park up the street, It's a really quick walk from Christina's house.

As we walk I look at everybody's costume.

Marlene is wearing this little hippie costume and has her down, it fits he really well though.

Shauna is a scary cheerleader with dark eyeshadow and dark lipstick, and in Christina's words she looks scary and sexy at the same time.

Christina ended going with the sexy nurse, she had her hair sleeked to the back with a little bun and with a nurse hat on top what the nurse outfit.

Grace also came I begged her, she also brought her boyfriend jack who are with the guys. She is wearing an angle outfit with a little hallow on the top.

For me I'm wearing a Indian girl costume with this feather peace in my hair. With the push up bra Christina gave me so I'm a little out there. Also with really comfortable ugg boots.

When we finally reached the park I see the boys, my eyes land on Tobias he is looking at me to.

He looks at me and smiles there is about a good 30 feet distance between us, so he points his finger towards me and inches it towards him.

I smile and the run towards him, once I'm in his arm distance he picks me up and spins me.

We hug while my face is tugged in between his neck and shoulder.

"Hey baby" he whispers.

"Hi" I respond.

He puts me back down and looks down at my outfit.

"you look good Tris, do you you want to use my jacket I won't mind" he says referring to my cleavage.

I laugh "didn't you want Christian to pick out my costume" I say giving his letterman jacket back.

"Besides Indian and a hot football player go Really good together" I continue.

He laughs and he starts to kiss me witch turns into a whole hot make out session.

We don't stop until Uriah runs over to us and brakes us up.

I look at his costume witch consists of a shirt that says "I ain't no pansycake" and a hat that blinks rainbow colors.

"Nice costume Pansycake" I say with a laugh.

"Don't hate the shirt Tris" he says putting his hand over his heart like it hurt him.

Me and Tobias just laugh in response.

"Cmon were gonna start to go get candy." Uriah says and starts to walk over to Marlene.

Tobias puts his arm around me and I feel his warmth and look up at him and smile. God that smile I could just look at him all day.

TIME LAP

4 hours
3 neighborhoods
5 streaks
And a shit load of candy later

We're at Christina's house hanging out. "Do you got anymore jolly ranchers?" Tobias ask me while kissing my cheek.

"Ya Lemme get it" I get out of his lap and grab my pillow case of candy and hand him a blueberry piece of candy.

"Thanks" he says unwrapping the candy an starts to suck on it.

Everyone is just laying down and relaxing, but I'm pretty sure Uriah is on the couch in a candy comma.

Tobias wraps his arms around me while I'm in his lap and I close my eyes and relax.

They last thing I hear before sleep takes me is Tobias "good nigh beautiful"

-
School has been crazy and I am on thanksgiving break.

I just wanted to do a little chapter.
I also want to thank everybody who comment on my last authors note.

Your comments really inspire me to write.

Thank you
11-30-14