Hopefully

Chapter 11
Tris pov

"Am I gonna be okay?"
I question to the nurse who is checking me.

"Oh Hun, you'll be fine" she says in a really sweet voice. "But I have a question for you"

she says looking at my arm that doesn't have a cast and my back.
I look at her "what's the question?" I respond

"What are all these bruises and cuts"
She questions but is dead serious.

"I feel down the stairs a few days ago." I lied. i dont make eye contact while i say that.

"Is that so?" She says seeing past that lie.

I nod, but not looking at her.

"When I was also checking Tobias, he also had bruises do you know what that's from?"

I nod my head no this time.

She can tell I am lying but not why
"We'll your Dad is here to pick you up. You can go now."

I nod "thanks"

"You have some clothes in the bathroom. After that just meet me outside, and we will talk with your dad." I nod.

I take my time getting dressed not wanting to go out there.

About 10 minutes later I get out there. The nurse, this time I read her name tag witch reads "Lily".

My "Dad" and Lily are talking.

"We'll it seems that Tris has two medications. One is really just a vitamin for her broken arm to grow strong. And the other one is for pain."

She hands me the medications.
"Directions are on the back"
She says. I nod again. I would ask about Tobias but I don't want John to hear anything about that.

"Ready to go sweetie" John looks at me while saying that. I see right threw that.

I look at Lily. She feels the tension between my and John. "hope to see you soon again Tris, but not in the hospital" Lily says as a goodbye with a sweet smile.

"Hopefully" I say. Then John turns around and stars waking and I follow. "Hopefully" I repeat to myself.

Short chapter:/

i didnt think i was gonna update today. im updating it on my computer, so if its alittle fucked up sowy.

7/2/14 : )