Rescued

Tris

It's been three days since I have seen Four and told him to go to see Lily at the hospital.

I have been back stuck in this small closet since then, only having a few pieces of breads and bottles of water.

I hear a knock on the front door. "Hello?" I hear a familiar voice, belonging to Four.

Then a click of the door opening, "The door was opened that's weird." I hear another voice which belongs to Lilly.

"Tris, where are you? Tris.?" I hear them both.

I start to bag in the door, "I'm in here" I screech my voice is really scratchy from the lack of water.

I hear them get to the front of the door.
"Tris its Lilly and Four" I hear Lilly say.

Then the door clicks and it's opened I fall into Tobias arm. "Let's lay her down she doesn't look good" Lily states.

Four brings me to one of the couches and lays me down. "Rest Tris, will be here when you wake up" was the last thing I heard before sleep took me.

-

"How do we tell her?" Is the first thing I hear when I wake up.

"Tell me what?" I question.

Four and Lilly look at me, and Lilly nods her head towards Four. In a way telling him to tell me what they were talking about.

"Johns dead." He says.

I look at him in confusion, "My foster dad John?" I ask.

Four nods his at me and walks towards me, "The cops are out front, there saying he locked you up in the closet and he ran into the forest and killed himself."

I look at Four in shock, even thought I have so much hatred towards John, I would never wish death on anyone.

Then my eyes start to water, "What are they gonna do with me?" I question.

"Another foster parents? I can't keep going to foster parents, I'm sick of it!" I yell.

"Tris, it's okay." Four says to me trying to calm me down.

Now tears are going down my face, "No it's not Four! My parents were killed in a fire, I've been to more foster parents then I can count. And I'm sick of it. I just want my life to be normal."

Four is now next to me and takes me into his embrace. "Sometimes we gotta live through the pain, and then the happiness will come."

He brings my face close to his and wipes the tears off my face, "And I believe one day, are happiness will come."

I nod my head and put my head in the crook of his neck. Hopping one day are happiness will come.

-

:)  update becuase im seeing Insurgent Tomorrow.

Divergent High {totally Fourtris}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें