Detention is BEAutiful

OKAY OMFG I GOT OVER 300
READS OVERALL ON ALL MY CHAPTERS I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!

without farther ado I introduce to you
Chapter 5 <4

Tris pov

It's like I'm frozen in time. I don't know what to do or say. So I just put my arms over his neck and go with the kiss, After a few seconds I stop for air.

"W-we should get back to detention" i say to him. He nods with a smirk.

When we get all cleaned up, and look half decent we walk out of the bathroom. But instead of going the way we came we go the longer way.

Or lemme say the longer way witch will go through the hall were or typically are Will and Christina making out.

We walk and they are still there making out. I look at Four and he nods we walk.

Christina's eye look at us and she pushed Will off her. "Four lemme explain." She says frantic

"You don't have to explain anything, we both know we only dated because everybody wanted us to.
And we also know we both like different people. But I do wish you told me first"

She nods and has a little smile on her face. She walks over to Will.
And Four puts his arm over my shoulders. I look at him and he smiles. I look at Christina and she puts her thumbs up and winks.

I just laugh and me and Four both walk back to detention togther.

Once we get to detention that weird boy is passed out and Caleb is looking out the window

"7 minutes and 27 seconds, left before we can leave this hell hole"
He says his eyes not leaving the window.

"Wow big bros cursing" I say to him with a laugh.

"Oh shut up Beatrice." He says

I tense up and close my eyes. Fours arm is still around me. I open my eyes one at a time.

"Beatrice?" Four says laughing a little.

I elbow him in the side. But before I can do that, he spins me around and dips me. Even though it kinda hurt I was in awe.

"It's a BEAutiful name, don't be ashamed, Beatrice" he says trying to be serious but fails and laughs.

"Oh shut up" I say acting annoyed

He just laughs. And I do to.

PAGE BREAK

Detention ended 10 minutes ago.
Me and Four take are time walking to the parking lot. "Where's your car?"
He ask me. I look down.

"I don't have one" I respond looking up one. But then I give him a little smile to reside Its okay once again.

"Ohh, would you like a ride?" He asks me. "To where?" I question

"Any where the queen would like but of course. Maybe a party we were invited to? Or you palace?" He smiles.

Palace it's anywhere but a palace. More of a death wish. I think to myself. "Tris? He questions putting his hand over my eyes.

"How about we ditch the party And go somewhere else?" He questions me.

"And where would that be Four?"

"You'll have to come and see." He smirks opening his car door and putting his hand out. I smile and take his hand. And we drive.

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LOOONNGGGGG TO UPDATE!!!
I HAVE LIKE 7 exams.

BUT 3 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!

Kik me: twilight_yummy123