Twenny Sixxxxxx

I looked at Izzy then at Dylan and Jessica (who was wiping away her tears). "Hey, stranger.." I said as I slowly took a step back. And then another. Then another.

Izzy rose her eyebrows. "Britton, I thought you hated Dylan?" I looked at her with a 'shut up or I will kill you' look.

Dylan looked over at me with an expression that looked like he was trying not to laugh. "Uh- pssh. I totally do."

Izzy walked over to me. "Let me geuss, you got his Skype and started texting him and became friends to get closer to Thomas." Okay, how did she know that stuff? I have never told anyone about me skyping Dylan. "I looked through your messages on Skype when you left your laptop at my house." She said and I growled at her.

I did the *snap snap* thing. "Girl, you did not go through my stuff things."

Izzy did it back. "Oh yes I did. Why else would I be your best friend?"

"Ex bestfriend you mean. You are a- a- a meany!" I crossed my arms and pouted.Izzy smirked.

"Fine then, I'll just tell Thomas you like him. Apparently we aren't friends anymore so I can do that." I took a step forward.

"OH MY GOSH IS THAT NICHOLAS HOULT!" I screamed and pointed in the direction behind Izzy. Knowing Izzy loves Nicholas (loser, he is too good for her). Izzy's eyes widened as she turned around and I went all ninja on her and charged her and tackled her to the ground. Dylan slowly started to back away with Jessica.

"Oh girl you did not just go there." Izzy grabbed my hair and pulled it. I hissed at her as we tumbled on the ground.

"Britt, what are you doing?" I heard a voice ask. That voice just so happened to belong to Thomas. Oh bubbles! I can't let him find out! I must kill Izzy! Well, not kill her (as much as I want to right now) but at least keep her to shut up.

Izzy smirked at me with a smirk that made me want to slap her."Britton lo-" I covered Izzy's mouth now that we stop rolling on the ground and I was on top of her.

I screamed at the top of my lungs to cut of Izzy. "911 ARREST THIS WOMAN! HEEELLLLPPPP!" Izzy glared at me as she gripped my hair tighter and bit my fingers. "ARG!" I shouted. "OH THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW. THIS COW IS COMING DOWN ON YOU- YOU FEMALE DOG!" I shouted as Izzy began to kick me in the shins.

"Let go of eachother." We heard an officer shout as we both were lifted to our feet. Izzy gave the officer her most innocent look.

"Officer, I was taking a stroll in the park when this crazy woman attacked me!" Izzy shouted. Okay can she seriously get hit by a bus.. I really would like that to happen now.

"Brat, no I didn't!"

"Silence!" The officer said as we were walked to the officer car, Dylan was snapping pictures of us and I rolled my eyes.

The officer pushed me against the car as he put handcuffs on my wrists. "Jeez bruh, can you be a bit nicer? I have feeling you know!" I shouted and the officer mumbed a sorry. Mhmm, you better be.

I looked over and saw Izzy in tears.

Lol, loser.

She'll probably have no friends to bail her out of jail.

Lol, bigger loser.

We were driving down the road when we passed Thomas. Sadly the windows were rolled down. Izzy smirked. "Britton loves you Thomas!" I don't know if he had heard her though, I was screaming while she said it.

Okay, now I want her to get hit by a steamroller.

We were taken into the station after we drove to the cop place thing.

"Do you have a restroom?" I asked as the cop put me into a cell to stay in until I was picked up. He pointed over to the corner where a metal toilet was built into the wall. "Never mind, that's weird. I don't want to poo in public." The cop shushed me.

Wait, who was going to pick me up? If my mum does I am screwed.

Oh nuggets....I layed on the ground and slowly turned myself in circles as I tried to use all of my energy so I could get some shuteye.

"Ma'am. Your father is here to pick you up." Father? I never had a father. My dad moved to Japan. I gave the officer a confused look.

Why do people still read this book?

It's weird and the author is a complete idiot..