Twenty Sevven

Britton

I stared at the boy in front of me. The police seriously can't be this idiotic can they? The person is fricken 18, how can you not tell that? He was obviously wearing one of those cheap stick on mustaches from Walmart. Maybe they just want to get rid of me.. I have been singing songs this whole time.

But that should make them want me to stay not go away, I have a lovely voice and I have been told so many times. By my mom.

The door was unlocked and the blonde kid that was behind the officer grabbed my wrist. "Oh you are in big trouble little missy.." He said in a deep male voice causing me to facepalm.

"Jack you are such an idiot.." I mumbled so only he could hear. A smirk grew under his big fuzzy mustache that I wanted to rip off right now.. as painfully as possible.

The officer lead us towards the exit after Jack had signed the papers of being my dad. "How did you even know I was in jail?" Jack smiled again but it was more mischievous.

"I have my ways.." He had a look of victory on his face as he led me down the street.

A smile grew onto my face as I rose my arm in the air and ripped the mustache of Jack's face. Jack screamed out in pain as he bent of grabbing the part of his face the mustache was on. I laughed evilly as I squealed around the room. I am so flicken awesome.

"What the h-e double hockeysticks was that for you idiot?" Jack scolded at me as my smile grew even bigger.

"You were being a buttcheek so I ripped off your mustache.." I wiggled my eyebrows.

Jack just smiled at me. "Hey, I was wondering.. do you wanna go to a party with me and some of my friends this Friday?" A lump grew in my throat as I stopped in my tracks. The last time I went to a party things didn't turn out so well.

I got to hyped up on sugar and applejuice and began to dance on the pool table to Wrecking Ball. Someone took a video and soon everyone at my school had seen it.

"Britton. Are you coming?" Jack asked me and my mind was spinning and I blurted out.

"Yeah, sure. You'll see me there. Totally. Yep. Just keep me away from apple juice and sugar and I'll be fine."

Jack smirked at me. "Do you have some sort of dark history with apple juice and sugar?" Johnson (Jack) rose his eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes. It wasn't that dark..

"No, I just need to simply keep myself away from it. No reasons.." I was interrupted my honk and I peeked over Johnson and saw my brother's truck.

"Jackson, what are you doing here you idiot?" Jackson grinned at me as he rolled down his window.

"Isabelle called me down at he park."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Oh." I glared at the truck as Izzy popped her head out from behind Jackson. I thought she was at the police station?

"Izzy called me after she was released after some crazy lady attacked her at the park. People are idiots these days." Wow, thank you brother for calling me an idiot. "I mean that person must have been mental!" I glared at Izzy and just annoy me I saw here peck Jackson's cheek causing him to blush.

Okay, attacking me at the park is okay, but kissing my brother on the cheek? That is to far! I knew she liked him but she is using him! My brother deserves someone way better than the female dog! My eyes widened.

"Okay. Izzy, that is to far!" I screamed as I took a charge towards my brother's truck. Jack Johnson grabbed my waist and restrained me. "Britton? Are you okay?" Jackson asked concerned as tears began to fill my eyes. Okay, I am just emotional right now.

To much is going on in my life. "What happened to you Izzy? You used to be my best friend.. now you- you turned into something evil. More than evil. And Jackson, I can't believe you. I hate you Izzy. Truly madly, deeply. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! I hate all of you!" I shouted as I took off running down the sidewalk leaving Johnson, Jackson, and a smirk on Izzy's face.

If you are confused at all in this chapter this is what happened:

'Jack Johnson bailed her out of jail and asked her to a party to which she accepted.

'Izzy was let out by the police after lying to them and called Jackson to pick her up to make Britton mad.

'Then she kissed Jackson's check which made Britton explode basically

It's just girl drama. We all have that moment when we explode. You can't deny it.

By the way you can write more than one letter to Thomas on my book.

Wyr: Kill Izzy or Kill Maybelle

I had to come back and write this because I forgot to say it before I update

WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW GLAD I AM FOR JOEY AND COMING OUT

AHHHHHH