'Okay then.' I shut their door.

'They wrestling again?' Jaydene asks as soon as we left the room. I sigh, containing my laughter.

'Yep, they're wrestling.' I say. Jay exits the room and throws me a hard look.

'Haven't you heard of knocking?' He says.

'You shouldn't be doing those things anyway!' I scold him. Sammie exits the room with a bashful look.

'Sorry Jayda. Erm, my little cousin is coming as well.' She says fixing her hair.

'So I'm babysitting two kids? Better get paid double.' I say before descending the stairs. They soon left to go to wherever it is they were going. Me and Jaydene were eating some dinner as we watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Jay had recorded about 20 episodes for her. I'm gonna have a fun night. The door knocked and I got up.

I then remembered Sammie mentioning her little cousin would be coming. I open the door to see a boy, around my age. He stood still, analysing me.

'Yes?' I ask. He screws me.

'Bout yes, where's Sammie?' He asks rudely. I blink in shock, I hadn't even been rude. I roll my eyes at his disgusting attitude.

'Out. Who are you?'

'Her cousin. Who are you?' He barges into the house, shutting the door. I recoil in shock. What a prick.

'Oh.' I say ignoring his question. He scoffs before going into the front room. When Sammie said 'little cousin', I thought she meant little, as in a child.

'Hi Uncle!' I hear Jaydene shout. I go into the front room, and sit down while watching the boy. He gave a full grin, picking up Jaydene and spinning her around. He was a very attractive boy, it's a shame his personality let him down. He had milk chocolate skin, with waves, and light brown eyes.

'Did Sam cook?' He asks turning to me. I quickly snap back, and stop analysing him.

'Yeah, there's food in the kitchen.'

'Cool.' He nods before going to the kitchen with Jaydene. 'Are you babysitting her?' He shouts to me.

'Well, yes.' I shout back. I would've thought that would be obvious.

'Mind your mouth, little girl.' He glares at me, reentering the room with a plate of food. I chuckle in disbelief.

'Okay, big man.' I say sarcastically. He sets Jaydene down, and she goes back to watching Mickey Mouse.

'What's your name?' He asks with a full mouth. I grimace.

'That's your concern, how?' I ask in a rude tone. He laughs loudly. 'Urgh, close your mouth.' I say in disgust.

'Jaydene, what's auntie's name?'

'Auntie Jaya?' Jaydene says pointing at me. She's too smart for her age, she should've just ignored him.

'How old are you Jaya?'

'Illegal.' I reply shortly.

'Calm down, you're not that buff.' He chuckles. I couldn't help laughing, I kind of liked his rudeness, as weird as that is.

'Thanks for your valid opinion.' I give a wide, fake smile. He chuckles.

'How old are you?' He repeats.

'15.'

'What?' He asks. 'You're actually 15?' I nod slowly. 'Rah, you look older.'

'Thanks, I guess. How old are you?'