away from Coastalina

ok so new story! tell me if you like it or not.

ok f.y.i.  the number next to the name is how old the person is:

tara, 16, pov

tara 16 years old

ENJOY!

Coastalina

 Tara, 16 pov 

   Our planet used to be peaceful. We were happy and had everything going as planned. I am Taralena, princess of Coastalina. My father, his three wives, Alora, Naomi, and my mother, Sara, and my four brothers and seven sisters all lived in the royal palace. My father was king of our whole planet.

   One day two of my sisters and I were watching the new recruits train when there was a large explosion and the sky went red.

   My guardian rushed out to me. "We must go, Princess Taralena. Our planet is under attack."

   He took my hand and led me inside to the small room where we met during the rare attacks. The last thing I saw before the doors slammed shut was a bomb hitting the place I had just been standing.

__________________________________________________________

   The room was pretty dark. All sixteen of us gathered along with our guardians, into the cramped room and Father called our attention.

   "I believe I have found why the Treylon are attacking us. They want our hope so they may destroy us later. They want to destroy our little Taralena."

I gasped.  They wanted to kill me. Everyone in the room was staring at me. "B-but why?" I asked

   "You are the hope and the heart of the planet. If they destroy you it will make us weak. We will grieve over the loss and they will attack us while we are distracted.             They also want your powers. We cannot let them have it.    That is why we agreed to send you away. Just until this war has ended. You will return home when we summon you.

   If we all perish however we are counting on you to up hold our race."

My mouth dropped open. "I have to go alone?"

"Of course not. You will have your guardian and 29007. I will also assign one of the newer members of the team to watch over you too."

   I felt my guardian lay a protective hand on my shoulder and robot 29007 walk to me. "Who is the other?" I asked

   "Liam. Please step forward." Out from the shadows stepped a boy about my age. He could have been a little older like seventeen or something.

   "Good evening, my princess. It will be an honor to serve you on your quest."

   "Yes, thank you. Father, I do not wish to go. I want to stay here and help fight."

   "You must go, Tara. You must restart our race if we are destroyed."

   "You won't be! My powers can protect us!"

   "What if they can't? What if they kill all of us?" he boomed

   I was silent along with everyone else in the room. Then I whispered, "I do not wish to go."

   "Well you must my little princess. Take her to the ship. You have permission to use force if necessary."

    "Come princess." Said my guardian. He took my arm.

   "No!" I broke from his grasp and ran toward my mother. Before I got to her though, the newbie intercepted me and carried me out.