Chapter 24

Elsa POV

My little sister. Getting married. I'm so happy. But this reminds me, I have no love interest. That saddens me a little bit.

I smile at her. We walk down to the place where my coronation was held. Some people have informed me Kristoff and the guests are already inside.

The music starts playing.

"This is it Anna," I say and smile at her.

The doors open and we start walking down.

••••••••••••
Kristoff POV

Everyone is here, the trolls, Sven, and most people from the kingdom. I see the doors open. Anna and Elsa start walking down. I am stunned by Anna.

My jaw drops open and I can't seem to close it.

She giggles. Must have saw me.

This is it Kristoff. The moment you've been waiting for. Time to become a husband.

••••••••••
Anna POV

There are so much butterflies in my stomach. This is the moment Anna.

Elsa turns to smile at me and hugs me and I hug her back. She sits down in the front row.

I walk up the stairs and meet Kristoff.
I take my hand and gently close his mouth. I didn't know I looked that beautiful like Elsa had said.

The priest goes on and on. The rings soon come in and we put them on each other. Later we say our vows. We kept them at an average length and sweet. I had to help him with his vows though when he was writing them.

The priest then says, "Any objections?"

I look around. Nobody has any. I'm grinning ear to ear. So is Kristoff. The priest was about to say you may kiss the bride, until somebody interrupts.