Chapter 7

Anna POV

Elsa and Kristoff sing happy birthday to me an I blow out my candles.

I wish that everyone was happy. I can't stand people being upset. Everyone deserves to be happy.

"Thanks guys. But you really didn't have too."

"Anna, we haven't seen you in a long time, of course we had to! And we will have a party of your returning! Sounds good?" Elsa asks excitingly.

"Fine, but I don't wanna cause trouble."

"What trouble?!" They both shout with happiness.

"Ok,ok..."

"Anna, can I talk to you outside, alone?" Kristoff asks nervously.

"Um, okay?" I ask nervously.

We walk out of the room, but before the door closes, I turn to see Elsa, her face with glee.

I mouth 'what' and she mouthes 'you'll see'.

See what? Why am I so oblivious?

We walk out to the docks.

It's so beautiful. I haven't see this much beauty in years. I've only lived in darkness.

"What's going on? And I thought Alicia was going to celebrate with us."

"Oh, um, I broke up with her," he said.

"Why?"

"Because she only used me. She told she never loved me. That was after I broke up WITH HER."

He tried to seem tough. I like that.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"No. I want to do the same thing I did this night and time 3 years ago. I know you just came home, but will you marry me?"

I thought. Why wouldn't I? I always loved him.

"Kristoff, there's just no way-" he cuts me off.

"No,no, it's okay. I understand." What is he talking about?

"You didn't let me finish! I was going to say there's just no way I can't say no to you!"

We picked me up a spun me. We kissed and he slipped the ring on my finger.

I, Anna, Princess of Arendelle, am getting married to the Kristoff Bjorgman. My true love.