Chapter 1

Elsa POV

3 years ago, my sister Anna had her 21st birthday, and today would be her 24th.

She was cast with a curse to have powers of the element: fire.

She has tried to commit suicide and didn't want my help, so I kicked her out.

Arendelle is different than it was 3 years ago. People had theories of her disappearance.

She probably committed suicide, she is still alive and living in her 'home', and a lot of other things.

We gave up on helping her. Kristoff said that he would wait for her to get back, but I told him to move on and find someone else. He was upset, but he did find someone.

He bought his own house, but he didn't have to move out, but he insisted.

After all, he and I are 27, we should be getting our own places but I'm the queen, so the castle is my home.

I know she will probably never come back to Arendelle, but maybe she will.

Or maybe she'll come in spirit, if she is gone in the sky with my parents.

Hans was sentenced to death 2 years ago, and we are glad.

My life is very boring because all I do is give orders and sit on my throne.

If Anna were here, she would make everything fun.

Kristoff and his girlfriend are coming today to celebrate Anna's birthday.

Another year without her.