Chapter 20

Anna POV
~1 week later~

I made up my mind. I AM going to have this baby. Now I just have to tell Elsa and Kristoff.

I slide down the railings of the stairs. I go to the dining room and meet them for lunch.

"Hello," I say and take my seat.

"Hi Anna," they both reply.

There is an awkward silence while our food is set on the table.

When the waitresses leave Elsa blurts out, "Have you made up your mind yet about the thing?!"

"Actually I have," I say. Kristoff starts choking on his food.

I run to his chair and help him. He stops.

"Sorry I was just shocked that you made up your mind so quickly..."he says.

I take my seat.

"So what's your decision?" Elsa asks.

"I am going to have this 'thing'" I say.

Elsa gives a smile and Kristoff is grinning ear to ear. You can clearly tell who's happier.

After we eat our lunch Elsa has to go do some queen things.

Kristoff and I get up. We walk up to each other and he picks me up. He spins me around and kisses me.

He puts me down.

"I was thinking; do you want to get married before the baby or after?" I ask him.

He stops smiling. He is clearly now nervous.

"Before, no wait, after, no, um, um..." I stop him.

"Well, we could talk to Elsa about it, but we could start planning about who we want there and what we want." I say.

He nods in agreement.

"But we just have to talk to Elsa before we do that also..." I say.

So we go up to my room and take a nap together. We'll talk to her about this tomorrow since she has some free time.