Chapter 13 Sean's Pov

Ok after the weird encounter with Mei I left to find my sister that was some where is this mall. I heard my phone ring and check the caller ID. Emma. Oh no what now! "Hello." "Bro! Where are you?! I'm at the book store and your not!"

Oh oops. I forgot we were suppose to meet there. I am so doomed. "I'm at the food court I'm sorry I found a....... Friend." I was quite hesitant on that last word and it felt weird to call her a friend. "Oh a friend what's their name?"

Oh shoot! I have no answer but she waiting "Mei." I waited for her to say some thing "Mei Winter?" My mouth gapped open she. Knows.

"Yes."

Waiting for something, but heard nothing not even her breathing. "Sean your friends with Mei Winter?" Her voice kind of stuttering "Well more or less. All that matters is where should in this whole mall are we going to fins each other!"

"Meet me at the front door and explain to me how on this whole earth my nerdy brother became friends with the Queen of high school!" Like that she hung up. Man now I really don't want to find her.

I walked as slow as possible to the front door of the mall, but thanks to the flow of the crowd I got there pretty quickly. I sighed when I saw my sister at the door tapping her foot. I walked to her hoping to not be seen, but I was wrong.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the mall to her car(by the way Emma is a junior in high school so yes she can drive) she put me in the passengers seat and got in the drivers and speeded off.

"Ok explain!" I gulp a bit, this is the dreaded moment I never wanted to come. I already had to explain this to Vince, I don't want to tell my sister! "It's nothing." I muttered "That's not a good enough answer." I hung my head.

"I don't know. She pulled me out of the book store once she saw me. I don't know what goes through her head." She raised her eye brow "What on earth did you do with her for a whole hour!" I looked away "She bought me a smoothie. No she basically forced me to let her buy me a smoothie. Then She took my book away."

"Really you didn't ask her, she just bought it for you?" I nodded "well she did ask what kind I wanted, but other than that......" My mind went back to that awkward moment when I grabbed her wrist. I really wanted to kiss her, but I didn't of course! That would basically saying I for fit! No way I'm losing to her.

"Um Sean are you ok? Your cheeks are kind of red." My eyes widened were they really? I lifted my hand to my cheeks. They were warm I was blushing! I was blushing while i though about Mei. I am so losing it.

What am I going to do?