Chapter 22 Sean's pov

Finally a week end! I can't handle having a class with Mei. And what's worse is she can beat me in it. I have to study hard to best her. I sit at my desk and pull out science book.

"Sean!" I hear my sister shout from down stairs, "What?" I hear her run up the stairs and And grabs my arm. "What are you doing?" I asked her quite mad. "Come on!"

With that she dragged me out if the house into the her car. "Emma you could at least tell me where your taking me!" I practically shouted. "Mei's house."

I raised my eye brow "And why would we be going there?" Really?! I was hoping not to see her face today, but no I have to sometime meet up with her unknowingly.

"She picked up a notebook and I'm to scared to get it back so......." I sighed "So you want me to go get it right?" She nodded and gave me a small smile.

I looked out the window, the things I do for my sister.

Shortly after we arrived at Mei's house and it was everything I thought it would be. It was grand. Very grand. I got out of the car and walked up to the front door.

I rang the door bell and waited for some one to answer. Slowly the door opened to revel a women which I'm going to guess is a maid. Wow you even have maids. I should have known. "Hello. Who are you?" She was pretty timid.

"I-." I get cut off by the sound of foot steps "Who is at the door Kindle?" Oh gosh. Mei Winter stepped into the door way and stared at me. "Sean?!" She jumped back a bit.

I quickly put my hand over my mouth to cover my smile and my laugh. Even through she is in this grand house and has designer cloths she's wearing leggings, a blue hoodie, and a pair of slipper boots.

She also has a pair of black glasses on and her long brown black hair in a messy bun. Wow who knew the one who always cares about her looks could well. Look like this!

Her face turned red and grabbed my arm and pulled me in. "What are you doing here?" Her voice stuttered as she spoke. "Yesterday you picked up a pink notebook. That's my sisters and she wants it back."

Mei put her finger to her chin thinking. She finally snapped and ran down the hall to another room. She came back out holding my sister diary . She handed it to me.

"Thanks." I start to walk out of the house, but she grabs my arm. "I-I need help!" I blink a couple times "For what?" Mei looks down "Math." She says quietly.

Sighing I smile "I have to give this back to my sister and then I will come back to help you ok?" She nods and let's go of my arm. I walk out the door and head back to Emma's car.

I knock on her window. "Did you get it?" I nod and hand her the note book. She looks at me funny before asking me why I didn't just get in the car. "I'm staying to help Mei with home work."

My sister gets this oooohhhhh. Face then smiles. "We'll have fun!" She said before driving off.

I turn back to face Mei's house.

What have i gotten my self into.