Chapter 37 Sean's pov

I stared into Mei's eyes and I immediately got lost, i never noticed how dark her brown eyes were. They were always covered by her makeup not to mention those colored contacts.

They seemed to sparkle even in the dim lighting of the school hallways. Her face showed concern as she waited for me to speak, but as i stared into her eyes i lost every word.

I had a entire speech ready. A way to properly express my feelings, but now that i am in front of her. Every single sentence, every gestured disappeared.

No! Had to tell her, it was now or never! "Mei, I...I" the words caught on my tongue as Mei continued to hold my shoulders firmly.

"Sean? Are you alright?" Her words melodic to my ear, i never noticed anything like this before. Finally i sighed and grabbed her hands. I smiled as she raised her eyebrow.

"Mei Winter, you are indeed the Queen of the school. By popularity, and by beauty, but you are so much more. Your smart and funny,Why would such amazing girl ever want to date me."

I looked at the ground and started to turn when i noticed that a crowd had formed around us. Mei's friends stared at us with either confusion or awe. My friends were just as confused well other then Vince and Ryan.

I hated the looks i was receiving, i wanted to run. Stepping away i felt a hand grab my own, it pulled me towards her. I looked at the face of my crush as she smiled with tears in her eyes.

In between her tears she spoke," Sean, you are more amazing then i. A straight A students that is not afraid of any adversary. I should be asking you why would you ever date a girl that cared about her own image more then the feelings of others."

I smiled as i put my hand on her face my thumb slowly wiping away her tears. Without another word i pulled her into a hug, letting her tears bleed into my shirt.

Finally i pulled her away with one last look at her face i engraved the image of confusion before I pulled her face to mine. Placing her lips on mine i could hear the gasps from the crowd.

But i didn't care, not any more. Nothing mattered excepted me and Mei. I pulled away to see a beaming Mei, "So," she said as I raised my eyebrow. "So what?" She giggled, "What are the magic words?"

I groaned as she laughed, "I love you Mei." Her laugh hitched as she stared back at me. "I love you too Sean." She said before kissing me on the cheek and walking away.

I smiled and walked over to my stunned friends, i smirked at Ryan and Vince. "So i guess you both lost the bet." Ryan said slapping me on the back as Vince gave me a thumbs up.

"Yea i guess so. But it was all worth it. Every second of it." They smiled and i turned to see Mei and her friends. Both were crying, bit it didn't look like they were mad. But there was another girl next to her, she smiled and waved to us.

Confused i turned to see Vince wave back. "What was that all about?' I asked, "Oh that Amy, Mei's best friend. From the looks of it she knew the entire time." I laughed as Mei turned and waved at me.

Yea in the end everything turned out alright.

Because i will forever be in love with Mei.