Chapter 24 Sean's Pov

When I came back into the room I told Mei I could stay for dinner which oddly enough her whole face lit up. I wonder why? Maybe even the queen gets lonely eating alone.

I wouldn't know I always have my family and a older sister. I really don't know what it's like to be a only child and have both parents working. Plus she has this huge house.

But in the bright sides she has the maids, butlers and cooks to keep her company. I guess.... "Come on I want to show you something!" She grabs my wrist and starts to pull me out the door.

I know I can't win a fight against her so i just let her run. We finally end put at a small door. She pulls out a key and looks around before sliding it in.

Ok I have to admit it was kind of scary waiting for the sound of the key. Mei opened the door and a blinding light came out. "Welcome to my nerd room!"

I reopened my eyes to focus on a room with a flat screen, games every where, a couple figures, and some cosplay out fits. Was she really into this stuff?

She pull my arm is and closes the door. "So what do you think?" She asked i awed at the stuff she had. Some of this stuff was rare how long did it take her to get this?

"I though you weren't into this stuff." She pouted "Well you don't know everything about me!" I smiled and rolled my eyes "I do know that you are friends with Vincent."

Her head whipped towards me "L-let me guess. He told you or did you find out on your own?" Her voice stuttering as she talked "He told me a while ago."

"Then Why didn't you use it to win the bet?" I shrugged "Well I think that's cheating and I don't like cheating." I smirked as a slight blush appeared.

She blushed right back "Mei your face is turning a deep shade of red." She quickly turned around "Well what about your face it's turning red also is it not!"

I jumped back a bit. "I a." We stood there in complete silence for a bit before the intercom on the wall came to life. "Lady Mei your dinner is ready ."

"Alright Sam. Thank you well be right down." She turned back to me "Um, we better go." "Y-yea." We hurried down the dinning room.

There we found a huge steak and many other dishes around them. "Whoa. This is really big." "Really? This is my meal every day." I stared in awe at Mei's statement.

She eats like this every day! What kind of life does this spoiled girl live! So this is what it feels like to be a peasant in the Queen's castle.

"Have as much as you like! If you want the leftovers you can have them." "I would love them!" I shouted a Little to quickly. I expected her to say some smart remark, but all she did was smile and gesture for me to sit down.

The first course was steamed vegetables, next was the huge steak In the middle, and last was a a sphere made out of chocolate with ice cream and hot fudge inside.

It melted in my mouth! It was so good! "By your face I assume you like it?" "Um. Well of course I do! It was made by a very good chief." She giggled "Well Sam is a amazing chief. Send my regards to Sam."

"Right away Ma'am. " a maid scurried off.

I have to say after dinner was pretty fun, we played video games in her secret nerd room, then watched a movie on her huge movie theater sized screen.

I have to admit. Mei is fun when she's just Mei. If she was like this at school to I would have no problem dating her, but because she's the snob she is at school I can't.

I ended the night with getting the leftovers and running out to my sisters car.