Chapter 29 Mei's pov

Ever since Sean woke up hes seemed a little jumpy. When i asked him whats causing his stress he just looked away and shrugged.

A friend taught me that if they dont give you a real answer they're usally hidding something. Knowing Sean i wouldn't doubt that he has few secrets.

But theres also the fact that I have secrets of my own. Like the giant crush I have on the boy in front of me. With his cocky smile and flirtious attidtidue how do you not to fall for a guy like him?

How couldn't you?!

Just look at him! Ugh how does this boy not have a girlfriend? Wait a moment what if he has a girl friend! Oh shoot! What if i made a bet of love to a committed man?!

"Um weird question, but do you have a girlfriend Sean?" He turned raising a eye brow. "No why?" I jumped a bit "I-I was just making sure I didn't make a bet with a committed man. T-that's all!"

He rolled his eyes "Would you call of the bet if I did?" I looked down and nodded "Yes. I would because it would be wrong." He looked at me like I was a new person.

So far I think I'm breaking through that steel wall he has put up. "So are you going to tell me why you're really jumpy?" He looked away "I don't know what your talking about I'm the same as always."

I sighed I guess he's not going to tell me. "Well fine, I see the my cook has already brought up lunch." I pointed to a tray next to him. "Oh I don't need nor do I need sleep. I do need to get to school." He stood and fell flat on his face.

"Well according to your body you need rest and food so sit your but back in bed." I hissed helping him up. "B-but!" "No buts the school already knows that you are out for the day, so I suggest you eat and go back to sleep before you damage your body and more."

He grumbled as he picked up the spoon "So do you know why I fainted?" I nodded "Well the doctor seems to believe it could be that you aren't getting enough sleep, but I think it could be you have a cold and your body is finally showing your symptoms."

I got up and placed my forehead on his. "Nope you don't have a fever so I'm guessing that it's not a cold. Would there be any reason that you couldn't sleep?" He seemed to jump a bit.

"N-no o-of course not w-why would you even a-ask?" He asked. Sean seemed a bit flustered, but I let it slide. "It's just if its not a sickness your body could just be trying to catch up the sleep you missed. That's all you don't have to act so, so, well jumpy about it." I sighed

"Gets some rest your sister is going to pick you up in a hour, " a small smile appeared on my lips. "Also nice wallpaper." Walking out of the room I looked back catching his eye for a moment before making my way to the study.