B 2-3 [🌺]

[Paalala lang po. Hindi po ako perpekto. Binabase ko po ang pagcritic ng mga stories niyo sa nalalaman ko at gusto ko lang maging honest sa inyo. Now, if hindi po kayo kontento, wala na po akong magagawa doon.]

TITLE: Hiraeth Play: Legend of Cantaga
Written by: Arisalatte

➡️You have a very unique title and what makes it more interesting is that, it is really different from others. Its my first time to read a story with a different yet good timeline.

COVER:

➡️The cover that you use is cute. Especially that it is illustrated talaga and original. Also the choice of fonts is good .

NARRATION:

➡️Simple lang ang pagnarrate ng story but it is nice. It is giving me a Fushigi Yuugi and at the same time, I Love You Since 1892 vibes but at the same time, with a twist. I am really amaze on how you came up with the storyline.

TECHNICALITIES:

➡️So far, it is still the same as the others. Sa paggamit lang talaga ng kuwit (,) at tuldok (.) tayo sumasablay but it can still be edited naman. Also, some of the words are mispelled like the use of 'o' and 'u'.

OVERVIEW:

➡️I'm really amaze to the unique names of the places you put here in your story. Even the names but what I really like the most is the unique storyline. As in! It is so unpredictable and very new to me.

Quote from Shee: “You are the heroine of your own story. And only you can finish it with a marvelous ending.”