B 1-4 [🌼]

[Paalala lang po. Hindi po ako perpekto. Binabase ko po ang pagcritic ng mga stories niyo sa nalalaman ko at gusto ko lang maging honest sa inyo. Now, if hindi po kayo kontento, wala na po akong magagawa doon.]

TITLE: Shivani: A Legend Begins Here
Written by: bimaia

➡️I've been reading so many stories that all about legends. Good thing that you put ‘Shivani’ that makes yours to be unique and different to others. No one knows what Shivani means and it adds to the curiosity of the readers about what lies behind that word. I even googled it out of curiosity and it has so many meanings that come out. But what’s important is, how it is connected to the story. 

COVER:

➡️You have a good choice in choosing what cover to use that really fits to the story. Simple yet screams an unknown danger behind it.

NARRATION:

➡️Dito talaga ako sa narration napanganga. Introduction pa lang, amaze na amaze na ako. You used in English language and you really did a great job in narrating the every chapters.

TECHNICALITIES:

➡️Minsan, may napapansin lang akong pumapalyang mga use of words and some errors in composing some sentences but I know maeedit out mo pa rin ang mga iyon.

OVERVIEW:

➡️Every scenes in this story has a heavy emotions and it really hits the spot! Gosh! It is really interesting because almost all the warriors are present. Talagang madugo itong kuwento para sa protagonist. More struggles, more challenges, more heartaches and pain before she overcome everything! 

Quote from Shee: “Stop measuring your limits and ascend to the stars as you dream high.”