Another storm arrives

"Since you're here, why don't you explain?"

"It's true I have been communicating with their organisation." She sighed.

"You know very well they are dangerous right?? And now Konoha thinks you are a traitor." I said.

"I need you to train under them Nanami." She said.

"For what reason?" I was utterly confused.
"It's true I am a traitor, I gave up my loyalty for the village in exchange for strength. For these past 10 years since I've been in Konoha, I've been giving them the information they need. In short, I am one of the many spies that work for Akatsuki. One of the many that desire power." She confessed.
"Then why do you want me to train under them if you're the one who wants power?" I questioned.

"..I don't have long to live Nanami, I've been suffering with illness."
"You never told me any of thi-"
"I'm not here for explanations, I need you to end my life. I want you to go report to whoever will take over the Hokage position that you have assassinated me successfully and tell them you are going to train under the akatsuki to spy on them." She states.
"This is the best way for you to go there without being listed as a traitor."
"..Have you ever considered my feelings? I, I don't want to kill you!" I screamed frustrated.

"I love you the most sensei! I treasure you so much. You're one of my favourite people to hang around, I can't bring myself to do it."
Tears swelled up.

"Come back to tell me within a months time, if not I'll have them come kidnap you if I have to." She says while she teleports away.

I fall to the ground in disbelief.

After a few minutes of crying I walked home in the dark.

"Nanami, where were you?" Kakashi asked.

"Not today Kakashi." I said quietly and went to my bedroom.

The next day..

The council tried their best to convince Jiraiya to take over the position as the next hokage but refuses and suggested that Tsunade would be perfect to take over. However no one knows the whereabouts of Tsunade.

Jiraiya promises that he'll search for Tsunade with a condition that Naruto will join him to go search for Tsunade.

At this time it was when Itachi and Kisame would attempt to take Naruto.

Just in case the plot changed I kept my distance close to Naruto and Jiraiya and carefully observed.

The classic knock on the door. This is where Kisame and Itachi appear.
"Get down!" I shout.

"Nanami?" Naruto asked.
Tsk! That idiot.
I jumped over and pushed him to the ground.
Kisame swung his sword when the door opened.
"Ah, they saw it coming. I was hoping to get a leg or two!" He grinned with his sharp teeth.

From behind Sasuke had been following worried for Naruto and prepared to launch a Chidori that he was going to miss.

"Chidori!" And Itachi dodged.

"Full moon mode." I whispered.

"What do we have here? A Crescent user?" Kisame grinned.

"Unfortunately in my opinion I'd say that Crescent users are useless unless they meet the certain conditions, similar to an Uchiha I must say hm?" He said.

"Quit the chatting, we are here to take Naruto." Itachi exclaimed.

"My my, you are too serious about your job Itachi!" He replies.