Herro (Edited)

NANAMI'S POV:

It's been a few days since the bell ordeal.

The hokage has been setting me secret missions to do while the rest of my team recently just headed out to do the 'mission', you know the one where Zabuza and Haku die.

Press F to pay respeccs.
F

I came back to the hokage tower.
"Hokage-Sama here is the scroll you asked for." I said as I handed it to him.

He nodded.
"You may take a break now." He said.
"Phew!" I said clearly exhausted.

He made me do so many missions!
I knew that the Chunin exams were coming soon.

It's too bad that I'm not doing it because surprisingly I'm sort of like a genius? Great! Everything I learn or do is easy here.

**FLASHBACK**
"Nanami!" Kakashi said.
"What?" I groaned.
"The students are taking the Chunin exams soon, but the hokage wants you to take an exam so we can see if your going to be a jounin or perhaps possibly anbu.
"Really? And why the hell am I the only one who needs to do that shit?" I asked.
"Not sure, don't care. Just fill out this application form." He sighed.

I nodded.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Oh well.

At least after I finish my test I can watch Naruto and the others.

Since I was on my break I decided to take a stroll.

As I passed the training grounds I saw a certain ninja that caught my eye.

She seemed really strong.
Strange, how come I never saw her in the series?
I went over to her.
"I would like to be your apprentice!" I said randomly.
Why not?
Worth a try. :3
She just stared at me.
"What's your name kiddo?" She asked kindly.
"Nanami! Nanami Hatake, I would like to train as hard as I can! So I can one day be a strong ninja that can protect Konoha!" I huffed.
She just chuckled.
"My name is Ryuzaki Yu. Nice to meet you." She said.
I nodded.
"How about we go get some dangos? I'm quite hungry since I've been training for the past 3 hours." She offered.
I nodded my head really fast.
I LOVED dangos.
No I'm not itachi okay? (-/____\-)

We ordered some freshly made dango and sat down

"The weather is great isn't it?" She said while breathing in the fresh air.

As she said that a lady came over and set a plate of dangos on the table.

"Mmmmm!" I inhaled sweet fragrance.
The soft, chewy texture.
Sweet, but not too sweet.

"What do you usually do while training?" I asked while indulging the sweets.
"Climb high mountains or run up mountains or either I just do regular training like push ups, running laps and more. Simple things." She said.
I sweatdropped at the thought of climbing a high mountain sounds like something that Lee's team would do.

Like how the heck was I supposed to do that?
Not that I can't, I'm just too lazy.
___________________________
To be continued....
Sorry for the crappy chapter and late update lmao :3
___________________________