FIGHT TO THE DEATHAHAHAHHAAHA chunin exams part 3

Btw I did this in one go, no editing!

Previously....

ya know she has to assassinate her teacher man, (nah I was just too lazy to copy and paste the last chapter)

(btw hey guys if anyone is actually alive here I came back determined to at least publish a chapter but I basically have forgotten almost the entire plot of Naruto lol I'm a disappointment LMAO. Had to reread this myself cause I didn't even know what part I was up to in this book. 😂)
——————————————————

NANAMIS POV:
"Our next battle is Mina Aikyama versus Nanami Hatake!"

"GO NANAMI!!!!! BEAT HER BUTT!!!!" Naruto shouted enthusiastically.

I smiled back at Naruto and gave a thumbs up.
"Let the battle begin."

No one cheered, it was dead silent. (Wow that's rude y u no cheer)

Everyone was quiet, anticipating of what's to come.

"WOOOHOOOOO NANAMI, GUYS LOOK THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND, SHES
GONNA BEAT HER BUTT UP SO BAD!!" Everyone sweatdropped.

Never mind, someone cheered.

"Hit me with ya best shot." She smirked.

But not for long, after I shoved my foot up her ass. She made this very loud noise. (Not a moan I swear)

"WHAT THE FUCK NANAMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Kaka shouted from the crowd.

"Shoving my foot up her ass what else? Didn't Naruto ask me to beat her butt up earlier??"
"HE DIDN'T MEAN IT LITERALLY NANAMI." Kaka facepalmed.

And the battle didn't end up lasting very long because soon after the girl had to be treated by the medics.

What kind of girl gets treated for anal?

I mean wat :3???

GAARA'S POV:
It was her turn to battle, I've been curious since our first encounter; just how strong is she?

"It's that crazy girl from earlier!" Kankuro said.
"Right it is ;-;" Temari said.  (Temari suddenly remembering she straight up got rejected by that Sasuke dude)

"Isn't she pretty experienced? She was able to ease that headache of yours with her medic skills." Kankuro wondered.

Now we could finally see just how powerful she really was...

That's when she literally kicked her opponent directly up her ass.

I sighed, it seems that I had expected too much.

I wished to have my headache be eased again.

I want her to make my headache feel better again.
It hurts.

Really
Badly.

NO ONE'S POV DUDE:

"GOOD JOB NANAMI!" Naruto grinned as he gave Nanami a big high five.

"Why thank you!" Nanami said proudly.

"I don't think you should be proud of that..." Kaka said while Sakura nodded in agreement.

"Oh well good job anyway, I wonder whose battle is going to be next?" Kaka pondered.

"Aww cmon Sausage-kun! You should congratulate me too for winning!" Nanami fake pouted.

"Hn."
"Welp, that's good enough." Nanami grinned.

Meanwhile from afar, an ugly skank ass snake was watching them very closely.

Sluuuuuurp.
Cough I mean SSSSsssSssss

NANAMIS POV:

I walked outside to get some fresh air.

After winning that battle I felt a bit better, I was still feeling down about the whole secret mission. Soon I will have to do something I don't want to do.
I am still not mentally prepared for this.

"Hi."

I turned around.

"PANDA!"

"No."

"RACCOON!"

"Not that either."

"Fine, I'll call you by your name just once,

GAARA!!!!"

GAARA'S POV:

She was being really noisy already. But I didn't mind so much.

"Make it feel better one last time."
I said.

"What?"

"My headache."

"OOOH GAARA wants my help thought it was some weird pickup line ya know!" She joked around.

"Never mind."

"No no no I'll do it!" She smiled seemingly keen to do so.
(Wow she actually sounded normal for once)

She then used her hands this time to massage my hair and ease my headache.

"Feel better now?"
"Yeah."

I felt better, but I wanted it to keep going. (Jeez man gaara stop being so lovey dovey my dude)

"This will be the last time."

"What?"

"Something is going to happen-"

"Never mind, goodbye." I said as I walked away.

"You know I can recommend some medic nins to help ease your headache?" Kankuro suggested.

"No." I refused. I only wanted her to do it.
She was the only one who was ever willing to.

NANAMIS POV:

His red hair felt soft, it was suuuper soft.
"Feel better now?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said calmly.

But it seemed like he didn't want me to stop.

Haha but I stopped though lol.
I couldn't help but feel slightly flustered because maybe I was getting the wrong idea at the fact that he may have wanted to be patted more.

"This will be the last time." He said seriously.

"Something is going to happen-"

"Never mind, goodbye." He said as he walked away.

I waved bye back but I guess he didn't see because he turned around to DUH, walk away.

But what did he mean by that?
Am I missing something?

"Nanami! I finally found you! Nanami the next battle is starting soon." Kaka said.

"Ok!"

To be continued....
——————————

Bruh that was such a bad ending dude and seriously Nanami it's like you also don't remember the plot of Naruto either man! THE SNAKE MAN IS COMIN DUDE Y U NO REMEMBER.

Ok your welcome for the chapter that took more than a year to upload, bribe me and I might upload another one this week. But isn't naruto shippuden dead by now, it's all about that Boruto ;)))

Ok bye bye hehe