Where Are You?

Depuis le début

He then calls Jimin, the other immediately picking up.

"Heyyoo what's up?"

Taehyung pouts. "Is Jungkook there? He's not home yet."

Jimin then frowns. "But he left an hour ago. He should be there by now. He said he was going to go home and was going to call you on the way back."

Taehyung stills "You mean no one knows where he is?" His breath was picking up, and he pales a little.

Jimin fidgets. "You've probably already tried calling him, but I'll see if he's around okay? Taehyung, don't freak out. He's okay. I promise."

Jimin knew he couldn't say that promise was true. But he had to be positive.

After an hour of trying to contact him, looking around the area, yelling his name, Taehyung was currently on the edge. He was trying not to cry, not to yell at everyone who spoke to him.

Everyone was there, his friends and His baby's friends.

"Taehyung. Do you know anywhere he might go?" Namjoon asks gently.

"I don't know!" He snaps and then tears up. "I'm sorry.." he mumbles, "I'm sorry.." he repeats.

All his friends frown. "Taehyung, honey, we'll find him." Jin whispers as he moves closer, pulling Taehyung into a hug.

"B-But it's already 7 and he's not here!" He yells and covers his face. "We've looked for him everywhere! W-Where is my baby?" He mumbles and starts to break, tears running down his face.

"I'll trying calling him again." Yoongi mumbles, as he walks into the kitchen, trying not to freak out himself, J-hope following.

Taehyung sniffles and looks up at Jin.

"Don't you dare assume the most negative thing Taehyung. Please, we need to stay positive." Jimin whispers. "He's okay. Jk is okay. Kim Jungkook is okay. Maybe he got lost? He likes to explore rem-"

"Guys!!" Yoongi yells from the kitchen and Taehyung shoots up.

"What? What is it?! Did you find him?!" He yells and didn't care that he was talking to the younger's brother.

"He won't answer my questions. He just keeps saying your name." Yoongi mumbles and he tears up, holding out the phone. And no, he wasn't about to cry because Jungkook wanted Taehyung, it was because he knew his brother was at least okay.

Taehyung immediately takes the phone and walks out of the room. "Baby? Please talk to me. Where are you? Are you okay? Did someone hurt you? No no, where are you? I love you so much Jungkook."

He hears a sharp intake and then Jungkook mumble the address, which was reassuring since his baby knew where he was.

Not saying anything to anyone else, he grabs his car and practically sprints to his car, fumbling with the keys but finally starting the car.

Was Jungkook hurt? It's 7:30 and why was he gone for 3 hours?

As he pulled up, he saw Jungkook's car and then a park, and he frowns, immediately getting out and running to a bench. "Jungkook!" He yells and looks around, but then sees a body sitting against a tree and sprints over.

Panting, he then sees Jungkook's coat on the one and only. "Jungkook!" He yells and bends down, pulling him close "Baby baby baby.." he whispers, and freaks out, the other was freezing.

"T-Taegyungie.." he hears the younger mumble and that's when Taehyung breaks down.

They sit there, in the rain for who knows how long. His breathing the only thing that mattered at the moment, he needed to be able to feel him, and know his presence was there.

"T-Tae..I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry.." he hears Jungkook mumble and he pulls away, only a little though.

"Baby, it's okay, as long as I've found you, it's okay." He whispers and kisses the younger's head, telling himself to calm the hell down.

"On the w-way home, I started overthinking and then I got upset and I couldn't stop crying and I didn't know how to explain it..Taehyungie I'm sorry.."  Jungkook explains and tears up, his doe eyes looking up at Taehyung.

Taehyung frowns. "Oh baby..Kookie..I'm so sorry.." he then looks at him dead in the eyes. "If you ever have a problem, or need anything Kim Jungkook, I'm here for you. Always..fucking always." He pauses. "I love you more than any words can explain and I'm so glad you're okay.." he whispers and pulls him closer again.

"Taehyungie..?"

Taehyung hums and moves closer, picking the boy up.

"I love you more Goof.." he whispers.

Taehyung chuckles faintly. "No Kookie, you best believe, I love you way more."

Jungkook was surrounded by love and hearts and kisses and got the whole week off, spending it with Taehyung and friends, realizing, life is fucking precious.

Hey guys! Just wanted to know you are all precious and deserve to be adored. 🤍😘 I hope you guys are doing okay and I'll try to update more! ❤️