Commenters- krima99 , holamyfriendss, @Feva85, -XSUNSHINEYOLOX- 1-800-STEAL_UR_MAN lonny_xoxo goodgallele @Tazmaneia and more will be shouted out.

________________

CAMILLE

"Everything okay?" I queried, taking a seat next to Tiana.

We're returning back to Italy. Carter has connections and here we are, on a plane back to Italy. It will take us eleven hours to get there, nonstop and it looks like Tiana won't be able to handle it.

Her face was a bit pale and her eyes looked drowsy. I assume it's the baby. She looks a tad sick but I was unsure.

"I'm okay. Just a bit tired. If you see Carter, tell him I'm in the back and going to lay down." She says, standing up and walking to the back while holding her stomach.

She closed the door behind her and I turned back in my seat and opened up a magazine.

Carter was in the front talking to some of his men about the arrangements and events that will happen when we arrive to the estate.

It made me wonder how much change will Carter develop. Whatever it is, I'm with it. It's about time Daddy gets a taste of his own medicine.

Ever since our birth, Carter and I were pons. An object to make more money. Well, no more.

Mother is no longer afraid and she is relaxing on another cruise. Everything is going to work out perfectly.

But I do have my concerns.

It's still unbelievable that my older brother is about to become a father. They are still young and Carter is still battling demons he has yet to share with Tiana. None that may break them apart but who knows and it's none of my business nor will I involve myself in their relationship.

It did not go well the last time I did that and I learned my lesson.

Even though everyone knows my brother is a hard book to open, there are some dark secrets in his closet that need to come out.

Not just for him but his soon to be family.

I know without a doubt that Carter is in love with Tiana. Nothing can change that and he'll do whatever he thinks is right for her to be safe.

The door opened from the front and Carter walked in, his hood on with a blank expression on his face. He looked my way with a raised brow and I simply smiled.

"Everything good?"

I nod at his question. "Yeah, but Tiana told me to tell you that she's laying down. She feels unwell." I answered.

He nods and walks to the back where Tiana is.

TIANA

TIANA

I gagged at the rest of the remnants that left my mouth. A good five minutes I've been in here, throwing my guts up. My stomach-actually the babe, was not agreeing with me today and I've been nauseous since this morning.

I flushed toilet and stood to my feet. I walked to the sink and rinsed out my mouth then brushed my teeth. I cleared my throat before switching the locks. I walked over to the bed and sat down. Just as I was slipping off my shoes, the door opened and in walked in Carter.

He walked to me, not saying a word and he raised his hand to me and felt my forehead. Then he traveled to my neck. He sighed and leaned forward and kissed my lips.

"Get some sleep."

And he walked out.

****

I took a good three hour nap and I had just finished freshening up. I was in one of Carter's t-shirts and black leggings. I combed my hair and cut off the light to the bathroom. I rubbed my small bump while turning on the tv.

Before leaving Georgia, I decided to just wait for school. Too much was going on and with Carter's dad and with the baby on the way and my family. It was a lot.

Carter told me my mother, brother, and Donovan were still breathing. He did not hesitate to tell me he fvcked Donovan up.

Riena had escaped due to the trainee which makes zero since on why they left him to watch her. It was clear that he was not ready for that job.

The door opened then clicked locked. I didn't have to look to know that it was Carter. He looked tired. He slipped off his shoes and walked to me. He touched my forehead then my neck.

"I feel better." I told him.

Our eyes met and he stared at me for a moment. He nods, breaking eye contact and pulled out his phone. I bit my lip unsure if he would reject me but I asked him anyway.

"Can you lay with me?" I murmured, his eyes looking away from his phone to me.

"Not right now, babe." He mutters then looking back at his phone.

I swallowed a sigh and sat up. I reached over and grabbed his phone from his hand and placed it in his pocket. What he was doing was stressful and I did not like the look it gave him every time I see his face.

I just want him to be careful before this bullshît takes a huge tole on him and he can hurt himself with the stress.

"Come on. Just thirty minutes to an hour. You look like you need it." I pat the spot next to me.

He exhaled a defeated breath and slipped in next to me. I laid down he lays on my chest and wraps his arms around me. I he gently rubs over my stomach. He suddenly sits up and pull the cover back and lifts the shirt I had on before placing a kiss on my stomach.

I smiled. He then placed his ear to my stomach, listening. Out of force of habit, my fingers went through his strands of hair as I watched him.

He may have not known I've taken notice but Carter kisses my stomach and mumbles words to the baby. Words I can't hear. It's common when something is bothering him.

Though it's impossible for the little one to hear just yet, it comforts him and in a sense, it comforts me too.

He placed another kiss on my stomach and pulled down the shirt and rested his head back on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and ran my right hand in his hair, twisting and playing with the strands.

"It will be okay." I murmured to him softly.

He didn't speak. Instead he hugged me tighter and planted a loving kiss above my breast.

He eventually dozed off and I was awake, holding this man. The man I love so much and would do anything to have him happy and at peace.

This man, the love of my life, is everything to me. I fully understood what life I chose and what needs to be expected. School will have to go on a pause and the only thing I should focus on is making sure this baby, this beautiful creation between Carter and I, is delivered alive and safe in this cruel world we live in.

Carter has enough on his plate and I will be here to lessen the stress and help him succeed in what he wants to achieve.

It was time for a plan. A plan that will make all our enemies fall and never rise again.

_________________
Thoughts on Camille?

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

This situation and how things might turn out in the future?

Giving everyone my love and thanks to those for wishing me a happy birthday❤️.

TeamTiana&Carter TeamForeverandAlways TeamTiarter
Teambabycomingsoon TeamTianaandCarterParents