what do you think

What do you guys think of me making more things like this?

The door, cracked and splintered from age, sits there, untouched for years. You pry it open and get bombarded by the smell of pine, and mint. You blink, seeing trees. Trees so tall that you can't see the tops of them. But strangely enough you can see the glow of the moon, though it doesn't reach where you stand, it seems to calm your nerves. Upon close inspection you can see the brilliant stars that shine through the holes between the tree branches. You begin to walk, ignoring the feeling of dread in your stomach as you leave the comfort of the door. As you walk you begin to notice that the trees are ridden with strange carvings, which you have never seem before, yet they seem familiar, like a dream that's been forgotten. There is a clearing ahead of you, that is bathed in a lustrous glow. As you get closer you notice small lights, that look almost like fairies. Floating and bobbing in the air, in a silent dance. You step into the clear. And it all disappears.

Alternate ending.  Warning hanging mention!

And it all diappears. Everything is charred. You freeze as you hear a snap from behind you. You turn quickly to see a body hanging from one of the trees, it's almost like you're looking in a mirror the face looking back at you is none other than your own. Gasping you stumble back, a pair of arms catch you, you look up to see a man smiling down at you. "Come now, let's get you home"