[17] she's gorgeous.

Start from the beginning

'' So Rasha, tell him who you like! '' I felt Medina put her hand on my shoulder. This whore! I don't look at Mr.Bashar, Instead, I look at his chest to not face him. What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? Okay, I know. Breathe first! '' Gotta go to the bathroom! '' I shout before I run away leaving them looking at me cluelessly.

Saiid

My eyes are still on her as she's running to where she's going. When I look at her my heart sinks, what am I doing with myself? Why am I hurting myself, I'm dating other people to lose these feelings for her. But I'm only hurting myself... '' Sorry Mr.Bashar, Rasha, she's turning 18 so she's going all crazy. '' Tamara says laughing. I look down at them with furrowed eyebrows. '' She's turning 18? '' I ask them. Medina nods with a bright smile on her face, '' This Friday. '' Medina explains. I nod slowly as I try to get the fact in my head. Her birthday. '' Then we'll see you later Mr.Bashar. '' They giggle and walk off.

I sigh loudly. What am I doing? And why am I acting so fucking childish? I should stop whatever I'm doing now, I should stop meeting Sally. I like her, as I friend. She's fun to hang out with, but I shouldn't use her to lose my feelings. I'm only hurting her as I'm hurting myself. As I was walking I checked my phone, I saw that Sally sent me a few messages.

- Want to meet up today? - Sally

I sighed before I answered.

- When?

Goddamit, I shouldn't ask that! I'm not supposed to meet her anymore, what's wrong with me?

- Whenever you like. :) - Sally

I should tell her, I should tell her that I'm not meeting her anymore. It's going to be hard, but I have to do it.

- I'll pick you up at 5 pm

a few hours later

'' Thank you for today Mr.Bashar! '' I hear Allison and Maddie say cheerfully. I look up at them with a smile on my face. '' You're welcome, have a great day. '' I nod at them. They chuckle as they walk out of my classroom. I get ready to pack my things and leave my classroom. Before I leave I turn off all the lights and make sure that every window is closed.

When I walk out of my classroom after my last class I see Rasha taking out her things from her locker. Why does she have to be everywhere I am? But who cares, I can't even get enough of her. I slowly walk towards her without sound. As I'm close to her I hear her singing a song, a song I've never heard before but her voice makes me want to know which song it is. I tickle her on her waist as she immediately flinches. '' Ahh! '' She lets out a small scream. I laugh loudly at her actions as I run a hand through my hair. She slowly turns around as she has that annoyed look in her face. '' Mr.Bashar! You scared me! '' She frowns. I pinch her cheek, '' Ohhh, did the baby boss get scared? Do you need a hug? '' I tease her.

She gives me the I'm going to kill you look before she punches my chest. I groan as I lean closer to her, '' Ouch, my heart. It's broken now... '' I say as I put my hand on my chest. She chuckles as she shakes her head. Fuck her voice when she laughs. She's touring me with her beauty. Her beauty that no one can have, and no one has. I would do anything for that beauty, as a matter of fact, I would do anything for that woman standing in front of me. I stared at her without even knowing, I didn't realize that I lost my focus looking at her. I was glancing at her brown soft beautiful eyes, her perfectly created plumped lips and her beautiful shaped nose.

'' Who cares, It's not like anyone wants your stupid heart. '' She locks her locker. I fold my arms before I speak. '' You're very wrong, every woman wants my heart. '' She laughs at my responses. She looks at me with her left eyebrow raised and her eyes narrowed. '' Every woman? Pfft Mr.Bashar why are you making up stuff? If women wanted you, you wouldn't be single. '' She said laughing. I sigh loudly as a fake smile appears on my face. I wanted to say it, I wanted to tell her that I was waiting for her. And I am, I'm waiting for her. Even though I know clearly that it will never happen. '' Do you need a ride home? ''