CHAPTER 7: 15 years old

Start from the beginning

After 30 minutes of pretending to look for them, Jungkook decided that enough time had passed that their pride wouldn't be too hurt. He immediately went to look for them one by one. Unsurprisingly, they all decided to hide in the forest.

"Damn it!" Jin mumbled as Jungkook found him first. To soothe him, Jungkook put his arm around his waist (since he couldn't reach higher due to their height difference).

One by one, the fairy calmly found all of them. All of their reactions were the same, disappointed but at the same time, not surprised.

"It's not fair! You totally used your powers to find us," Jimin complained with a pout, He was the last one found and Jungkook and the others had laughed for a good 10 minutes when they found him trying to pretend to be a rock.

Jungkook was still trying to calm down and when he finally stopped laughing, all the boys were looking at him with pouts on their faces.

"It's not fair," Yoongi mumbled to which the others agreed to. Jungkook smiled at them fondly.

"Fine, I agree, it's not fair. And to make it up to you, we can go camping-" Jungkook started, his sentence cut by the boys starting to cheer, "in the garden," He finished.

"What? The garden?" Taehyung asked, his disbelief very transparent.

"But the garden is so boring," Jin challenged, his pouty lips looking even poutier.

"Those are my conditions. Take 'em or leave 'em." Jungkook smiled mischievously, his eyes full of humour. The boys huddled together and Jungkook couldn't help giggling at the situation. They might be growing up, but they are still children at heart.

After speaking in low voices for a bit, they broke the huddle and Namjoon stepped forward with his hand out.

"We have a deal," He said with a straight face. Jungkook took his hand and shook it. They stayed there, frozen for a few seconds before they all started exploding in laughter.

Jungkook was holding his stomach with one hand, while the other was still holding Namjoon's, and while he was laughing, Namjoon couldn't help but muse about how perfectly their hands fit.

☀☀☀

"Okay, boys! The kitchen staff was nice enough to prepare us snacks so make sure to thank them tomorrow! The tent is pretty big so let's assign each of us roles. I wil-"

"Jungkook," Jin put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder as he cut him off and smirked at him, "Let us handle it." Jungkook looked around and saw that all the teenagers had their chest puffed up with these macho looks on their faces. Are they kidding me? Jungkook snorted but decided to sit on a nearby rock and watched as the princes set up the tent.

They looked like kittens pretending to be lions. Jungkook mused, internally laughing at their attempts to be gentlemanly and to show Jungkook their strength.

While Jungkook was smiling because of how cute they were being, the vampires mistook his smile for something else.

"I think he likes it when we do stuff like this," Taehyung whispered to Hoseok who nodded happily.

"I think he might have blushed too!" Hoseok whispered a bit loudly making his brothers shush him.

After they finally set up the tent, Jungkook looked at the sky to determine the time. It took them 40 minutes to set up a tent that usually takes 15 minutes, Jungkook opened his mouth to tease them but noticed just how proud they were of themselves. Ultimately he decided to stay quiet, though it'll make for great teasing material if they ever get me mad.