Chapter 5: A Deal

Chapter 5: A Deal

~ Olive ~

We heard a key being inserted to a lock. When I look behind me a bald man and the blonde driver is looking back at us. Plan just got busted. If these two are the ones who will interrogate us we really won't stand a chance. Two fully grown man versus two teenagers? Not a chance. The two man sat infront of us the blonde driver which I remember the name is O'Conner sat infront of Alex while the bald man sat infront of me.

" Do you know Letty? Letty Ortiz?" The man infront of me asked. Come on. Until here?. I leaned my back at the couch and looked at the bald man with a frown. " Until here still Letty?" I said in disbelief, looking at Alex. " You know what? I should've killed her that night in the hospital, Really. Or maybe in her sleep?" I said rolling my eyes and looked at the bald man again." What the hell is with that Letty girl?" I muttured under my breath a little too loud so they could hear me. " So you know her?" O'Conner continued looking at me.

" Yeah, we're at the same team if you didn't noticed" Alex replied looking at my direction for a second. That's Alex I smirked a little.

" How old are you two?" O'Conner asked again while the bald man is still stared at me so I just focused on the painting beside the door. "Seventeen and Eighteen" I looked at Alex in disbelief. Why would he tell them our real ages? We normaly tell anyone who asks us about our age that we're 19 and 20 so our real ages would remain a secret.

" There's no point of hiding it, They're going to find it out anyway." Alex said, looking at me. " So that's why Hobbs can't arrest you huh?" O'Conner smiled. I looked at him suspiciously. Why would he be so cool about this instead of being totally serious?.

" Why do you care about us? About who we are? Aren't you supposed to ask us about Shaw?"I eyed O'Conner carefully. " Who are you?" I asked them again.

" They're not cops." Alex abruptly said. " What?" I looked at Alex incredulously. " They should have asked about Shaw at the very first place not Letty" He replied staring off the distance, frowning to himself before he looked at the bald man then to O'Conner.

" Who are you?" He asked once again but more stern." Looks like things aren't going on as planned." A new voice said beside me, when I looked at the door Hobbs is standing there with his brows raised." I'm going straight to the point." He said walking toward us.

" I want a trade-" he looked straight in my eyes before turning away to look at Alex. " Your freedom in exchange for your help and information" i raised my brows and looked at him. This is going to be a waste of time. I thought sarcastically.

" Our Freedom? Since when did you get a hold of our freedom?" I scoffed smiling at him, his face hardened when I slouched at the seat and rested my head on my hands. Feeling bored." Since now." I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Alex " This is called stupidity" I frown.

" It's not." It was the bald man who answered now, " It's impossible that you two wanted this life, running from time to time." He said with his deep voice that remnded me of my uncle, only much more scarier this time. His words hit me. He's right I never wanted a life like this, Running and hiding from everyone. Never having a normal life, But betraying Dad? it's the one thing I can't do.

" I won't help you. No." Alex said, his voice full of confidence. "I know that you're stupid enough to bring us in your base, but what I didn't know is that you are also too desperate enough that you even asked us to help you" I said looking at him with a bored expression.

" I'm not asking for help, Shaw. I'm offering you a chance right now to have a normal life. In a few years you'll turn 18 and like everyone else you could go to prison." Prison. His words echoed in my head. I can't go to prison for now but the moment we got out of this building they could arrest Alex for sure, and in a few years they could also arrest me unless I agreed in this offer. Full pardon, clear records, normal life. But dad how about him?