39

Previously
Unknown girl's Point of View
I heard everyone shouting so I walked to the front gate and saw two familiar girls kissing,I squeezed the water bottle in my hand causing it to break "How dare she! How dare she take my Joohyun away from me!? She will pay for this,just you wait Joohyun we'll be together forever soon,I'll free you from that bitch,be patient my love"
I walked away to come up with a plan to get rid of Kang Seulgi.

-Continued-

All: Marry Marry Marry Marry EACH OTHER

Unknown girl's POV
"I'm glad they're finally gone that was so...how do you say it? Oh right..Disgusting!" I mumbled as I saw them both walking away ,some people there heard me and they pushed me down
"What the fuck did you say?" A boy whispered in a scary voice.
"I said they are so fucking DiSgUsTiNg!" I yelled at him with that the crowd heard me and stared punching me.

-Joohyunie's P.O.V-
"Wha..shit" I tripped on the slippery floor,I fell down and before I could get up I saw a hand in front of me.
"Babe you gotta be more careful...I don't want to see my girl hurt" this girl said and when I looked up I saw Im Nayeon, and I was shooked.
"Hu...Huh?" She grabbed my hands and pulled me up,then hugged me.
I'm frozen dunno what to do nor say.
"Here here I got you now" she said more like whispering, rubbing my back.
After some minutes she finally released me.
She then put both her hands onto my cheeks and pulled me closer. Shocked and confused I asked.
"Wha...what are you-" before I could even finish what I was about to say she hushed me by putting her index finger on my lips,slowly whispering. "Shh~~~I got you now, everything is going to be alright" she said and was about to kiss me but I pushed her away.
"Ba..back off! Sta...stay away from me!!" I said pissed as I started to walk away from her.
She followed me and stopped me,aggressively pushed me against the wall.
"I'm doing all of this for you dammit"she said now angry as she was coming closer to me.
"I love you" she said with a huge smile formed on her face. At that point I was really shocked and she was about to give me a kiss when someone pulled her away.

"BACK OFF FROM MY BAECHU, YOU CRAZY BITCH" Seulgi jumped out of nowhere,she slapped her and then came towards me.
"Seulgi I-" she cut me off by taking my hand gently and as she whispered "let's get outta here" with that we ran away.

-time skip-
It's lunch time and me and Seulgi haven't been talking to each other ever since that happened.
I think the other girls noticed that because they were looking at me and Seulgi several times.
She is not talking to me,she is not even looking at me,I...I kinda miss those times now....It...it hurts...it hurts so bad.....
I rested my head on the table holding my chest.
Sooyoung saw me and she whispered "hey are you okay?" i just quickly nodded, "just tired" I lied.

Seulgi's P.O.V
"No this is not right,why am I avoiding he-" my thoughts got interrupted as I saw her 'fall' like that, I then noticed her talking to Sooyoung which got me a little jealous, I somehow felt like something wasn't right as soon as she told Wanda and Sooyoungie that she was tired,I could not handle it anymore so I walked up to her and sat right beside her," it's impossible to hate you dammit" I said to myself as I giggled.
"Baechu-shi" I called in a cutie baby voice,she looked up as soon as she heard me "Is my ba..." I was cut off when she just fainted there and I was quick ti catch her. "Baechu?? BAECHU???!!" I panicked,I carried her.
"To the nurse office,go go go" I yelled.

-fast forward-
It's been 40 minutes and I haven't heard anything yet.I am waiting outside,freaked out,the flash when she fainted kept going and going in my head,it kept repeating. "Baechu Baechu please come back please please please,I started losing it,but I did not want to give up,so I stayed strong and kept waiting.The nurse after 10 minutes called me and told me about Hyunie's condition,she left and I went inside to see her.
"Baechu? You okay?" I ran to her crazily "Thanks God,I was worried sick about you" I said as I hugged her carefully.
"Seul...Seulgi-shi" she stuttered
"I'm...I'm sorry about what happened with-" I stopped her from talking by giving her a quick peck but then she started again ,I gave her another one. She smiled and slowly was about to whisper "Sorry" but I cut her off again by giving her another peck. She then beams at me.
"What a cutie" she whispers softly under the kiss.
I giggle "correction ,your cutie" I whispered back, we both giggle and hugged after.
"Are you feeling any better Baechu?" I asked worriedly as I broke the hug up. She nodded and was about to stand but I stopped her
"No,you just fainted I can't le-" I was cut off by her protest
"I want to go to class with you!" She seemed mad, I looked at her then down,I had a second thought "If I leave her here alone then that bitch might come and steal her again,but she also needs to recover....Fuck what should I do!!?" "What an idiot am I...I must take care of her!"
"Alright baby,but promise me to be careful okay?" I said as I got out of the bed and helped her up as well,she smiled and nodded.
Then she rested her head on my chest "I don't need to worry about anything, as long as you're with me, I'm not afraid"said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.
"I'll protect you with all I might" I whispered cutely as I patted her head.

A/N: First of all I am very very sorry for now being active for months....I've been very ill...Don't worry it's not Coronavirus -ehehehe-
I hope you all are safe 😟 UK is being a little bit rubbish but anyway...Here's another update...I'm back...I promise to be more active.
Oh and I also wanted to thank you aaaaallllllll
For 41K Views it really means a bunch to me....sooo soo muuuch , it helps me understand if you want me to keep on going writing more chapters☺️
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next time ,LOVE YOU ALL SEULRENE LUVIES (only) 😁