38

"Tha-thank you Seulgi-yah" she stuttered then she hugged me back.
"Baechu~~~ I would do anything for you!"

(CONTINUED)

I am in my room,alone since Joohyunie is in the bathroom taking a shower. "Can't imagine her hot body when she comes out" I whispered to myself "Ahhhhh she is actually in my bathroom,showering,shit shit shit...how do I calm myself down?" ,as the nasty and dirty thoughts were running through my mind, I heard Joohyunie calling me,I stood up and answered cutely
"Yes Baechu?~~~"
"Could you hand me the bathrobe please?" she whined in a shaky voice.
"Yes Ma'am!" I got it and knocked on the door. "Should I leave it here or-" I was cut off when she unlocked the door and pushed it open a little.
"Here" she said pulling her hand out,I reached for her hand to give the bathrobe,when she grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. I fell on my ass and I was inside with her so I refused to open my eyes. "Wha..wha..what are you doing? ..A...A...All of a sudden?"
I whispered embarrassed.
"Pu..pu...put on the bathrobe!" I yelled still embarrassed and blushing madly.
Soon a giggle was heard from her which got me confused.
"It's all right" she said in a normal tone
"I'm already wearing clothes bear" she continued in a teasy tone.
"Cu..cut it out that was a terrible joke" I opened my eyes and looked at her "Aaaaaa" I kinda "screamed shocked"
She just stared at me giggling "You're so pure at heart you dummy bear" she said teasingly walking on all fours towards me and she sat beside me.
"Wh..wh...why?"I kept stuttering avoiding any eye contact with her.
"Calm down cutie,I'm just teasing you" she said as she giggled again.
"That wasn't funny at all" I whispered making her laugh.
"I wish you were naked by the time you pulled me here" I whispered to myself. I turn to look at her "your wet hair" I grab them making her stop laughing I smelled her wet hair and I smile "So good~~" I whispered,I looked into her eyes and she stared into mine,something came up in my mind,"Why not tease her back?" I smirked at her,she smiled weirdly,I run my fingers through her hair.
"You know you're so beautiful~~" I say in a cute whispery voice. She looks at me giggles and then nods "Yes you've told me many times,and I told you, you're sweet and cute" she said smiling.
"Yes,you're also really pretty" I added as I stroke her hair.
"You told me that too" she blushed.
"Well I don't get tired of telling you, but... do you get tired of hearing it?" I whispered cutely to her,she hid her face but I uncovered it again.
"Baechu? Do you?" I asked as I leaned even closer to her face.She looked deep into my eyes and shook her head, I smiled.
"I love you Baechu-shi" I whispered
"I love you too, my love" she whispered back and kissed me, I responded back. After a while we pulled away.
"Come on let's dry your hair before I go crazier" I jokingly said as I stood up and pulled her too.
"Okay" she giggled.
We got out of the bathroom and I went to get the hair dryer,
-fast forward-
"Seulgi-yah~~"
"Yes Baechu?" I replied
"What is that?" She asked confused looking at something.
"What are you referring to?" I asked sweetly,she then pointed at something. I looked at where she pointed and saw my diary I walked to the shelf and got it then I came back to her.
"This is what caught your attention?" I asked sweetly,she nodded.
"This Baechu is my journal"I replied as I opened it.
"You have one?" She asked confused
"To be honest" I placed it on the desk "I never thought about having one,but... when I first saw you, I wanted to write every moment we spent together so I boug-"she cut me off.
"You...wrote about me?" She asked shocked and seemed to be blushing too much,I
only just nodded as a response.
"Do you want me to arm... read it out?" I asked cutely and nervously she hesitated but agreed.

-fast forward-

"Woah Se..Seulgi-yah,I had no idea" she said in a very sad tone,I giggled "To be honest,me neither"
She looked at me and hugged me to comfort me "I'm so sorry Seulgi-ya,I know an simple apology is not enough but-"I cut her off by saying "Joohyunie,you're here,with me by my side,I only need you
to never leave me,that's all I'm asking
for" I said as I hugged her back tighter.
"I won't,never GomSeul" she whispered "Thank you" I whispered back "That's what I wanted to hear" I blushed it's been a long time since she called me that and it really kept making the butterflies in my stomach go crazier.
"I missed you calling me that" I whispered and received a giggle from her.
"Hey,I want to go to school tomorrow" she said as we both pulled back,as soon as I heard that I rejected.
"Nope you don't" I simply said looking at her with my smiley face.
"But GomSeul...."she whined,I shook my
head again.
"Fine..." she said with a sad smile,she then moved away from me and jumped on bed.
"Baechu? Are you going to sleep? Seriously?" My eyes went wide when she covered herself with the blanket and rested her head on the pillow.
"Mhm..." she simply said,I walked toward the bed and sat where there was a little space.
"Baechu" I whispered "Are you mad at me?" pouting. She uncovered her face and looked at me she pulled out her tongue at me.
I giggled "Hey don't be mad at you bear, I just want you to fully recover first and then we can go to school together" I said as I pat her head all I heard from her was a "Pfft"
"Baechu~~~~~" there was no answer from the older. "Did I hurt her or something?...Why does she want to go so bad...." "is it....is it because......" "Joohyunie....you want to come because you wanna stay with me?"
I whispered as I rubbed my neck nervously.
"Yes...... I wanna be with you"she whined again,that shocked me. "I never thought Joohyunie would say that....SO CUTE!!!"
"Okay you will but on one condition" she uncovered herself and grabbed my hands onto hers "Anything!" She said as her smiled appeared again,I smiled too.
"If you feel unwell then we're coming back" I said and she nodded.

-next day-
We were going to school,walking together of course "Do not forget our deal oka-" I was cut off when she gave me a peck on lips then ran away giggling "I LIED" she yelled running and laughing,I giggled and chased her
"HEY COME HERE YOU!!" Chasing and chasing, running and running I finally caught her but we were already inside the school gate now,I have caught her in my arms and every single one was looking at our direction,at us.
1st person
Omo omo is SeulHyunie
2nd person
Omo omo My SeulHyunie hearteu
3rd girl
OMG I CAN'T,GET MARRIED ALREADY
1st boy
KISS KISS
ALL
KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS

We looked at them confused then we looked at each other and we blushed "shall we do it?"
I asked very very nervous and blushing madly
she looked down at my lips and then smashed hers to mine,I kissed back.

ALL
HIP HIP Hooray
HIP HIP Hooray
HIP HIP Hooray
HIP HIP Hooray
SEULHYUNIE SEULHYUNIE SEULHYUNIE

WENJOYRI's POV
We were all together and we heart shouts some people shouting so we got curious and we ran to where the noise was coming from as soon as we arrived there we all saw a very cute scene were Seulgi and Joohyun kissed and we then clapped and joined everyone else.

Unknown girl's Point of View
I heard everyone shouting so I walked to the front gate and saw two familiar girls kissing,I squeezed the water bottle in my hand causing it to break "How dare she! How dare she take my Joohyun away from me!? She will pay for this,just you wait Joohyun we'll be together forever soon,I'll free you from that bitch,be patient my love"
I walked away to come up with a plan to get rid of Kang Seulgi.

.........................................................................

A/N: First of all I love you guys so much
And second I love you so damn much
And last who do you think that girl is? I'm pretty sure y'all know😂