13

3rd POV

"I...I actually do want you to tutor me,b-but-" Seulgi was at a loss of words. After a 30 seconds silence,Joohyun spoke.
"What? Are you blushing?" Hearing that Seulgi covered her face blushing even more.
"Seulgi??" Seulgi snapped back into reality and looked at Joohyun.
"I don't want to be a burden" she said making Joohyun chuckle a little,which Seulgi found it really cute.
"It will be fun teaching you" Joohyun said giggling "But for now,we have to go to ICT,we got ICT now you know right?"
Seulgi looked at her watch "Oh right,3 mins left" she said and she wanted to say something but got cutted off by Joohyun's reaction,which made Seulgi blush madly again.
"Come on,let's get there real quick,Mr Lee will get mad at us,and I hate him so much!" Joohyun said grabbed Seulgi's hand and they walked to their next class,when they got inside the building Joohyun released her hand,and noticed Seulgi going to a different direction,Joohyun tapped her shoulder "Seul? Where are you going there? Our class is right there"
"Oh,ri-right" Seulgi said giggling awkwardly
Irene shook her head giggling in silent "Dumb bear" Seulgi heard that and smiled,she liked when Joohyun calls her "Bear"
They went inside and got to their seats.Soon Mr Lee came.
"Alright class shall we begin?" He asked getting ready to start.
"Nah"Seulgi said muttering,Hyunie heard her and giggled.
"Alright then let's start,turn on your computers" he said and everyone did as they were said to do.
They all turned it on except Joohyun,she tried and tried,Seulgi noticed that something was bothering her Baechu,since she would always peek at her.
"Baechu? Is something wrong?"she whispered,Joohyun looked at Seulgi and whispered back "It doesn't work"
Seulgi got up from her seat and went to Joohyun's "How come? This computer is the best one" Seulgi grabbed a chair and sat next to Hyunie. "Hmmm let's see" Seulgi looked for any broken parts,but there wasn't any "looks like it's dead,sit with me" Seulgi suggested.
"Can I?"
"Of course you can,I want to,I mean if you want to" Seulgi said stuttering a little.
Hyunie nodded and stood up,Seulgi grabbed a chair for Bae and they sat together.
"Looks like the principal needs me to his office,Don't move from your seats,keep your work up,Joohyun you're in charge of the class,don't leave them go out of the class" he said and Joohyun nodded then he left.
"WE FINALLY ARE ALOOONEEE PARTYY GUYYSS" a girl shouted,everyone agreed,Seulgi and Joohyun giggled at them.

-The students there-
"SeulHyunie again cutee~~~~" a boy said
"Joohyun-ah why are you sitting there?~~~~" 1st girl said
"You're so dumb it's because her computer wasn't working" 2nd girl said
"Come on guys leave them alone they want some privacy too" 3rd and 4th girl said.
Seulgi and Joohyun giggled and they continued working, "aaaaaaghhhh this is so confusing~~~~" Seulgi pouted.
"No no no,this goes there and you have to work with this one,make it 12 Bear"
"Where is it?" Seulgi asked,searching for no.12.
"Here,here yep click there and now go there and open this one"
"Chank chuu Bunny~~~" Seulgi said with a cute voice.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW UwU SO CUTEEEEE" everyone said at the same time.
"Do you like us?" Seulgi asked teasing them
"YEEEEEEEEE" they all said again.
"She is my bunny and I'm her bear,and nothing can change that" she said smiling.
"EXACTLY" they all said.
"Come on now guys don't be so noisy my head aches" Joohyun said trying to focus.
"You have a headache??~~~~~Aigooo my bunny has a headache" Seulgi said patting Joohyun's head and the others found it really cute.
"It's okay i'm fine now" Joohyun said as she gulped.
"Baechu-shi this project is so boring,can we do something else instead?" Seulgi pouted cutely,Hyunie just nodded.
"Hehe😁" Seulgi saved the work and closed the programme,she then opened the YouTube.
"YouTube? Are you serious?" Hyunie asked confused as she raised her eyebrows,Seulgi nodded and put some headphones on for Joohyun.
"There is a song I want you to listen to" she said and Joohyun just nodded.
She then opened the song and kept on looking at Joohyun.

The people there were whispering to each other "hey look at Seulgi,look at her way staring at Joohyun" "Is so cute though" "I know right" "I love it so much"" I ship them so hard""Me too""Me too,me too me too" and many more

"Is so cute though"
"I know right"
"I love it so much"
" I ship them so hard"
"Me too"
"Me too,me too me too" and many more.

-fast forward-
Joohyun took off the headphones and she looked at Seulgi smiling "It's a really good and calming song I like it"
"I'm glad you do,is one of my favorites" Seulgi said smiling shyly at Joohyun...
-the clock was 10:02 there were 3 mins left till the end of the lesson and Mr Lee didn't return at all-
-PING 10:05 the bell rang-
"Glad he never came back haahahaha" Seulgi said laughing,Joohyun giggled, "Come on let's go to eat you dumb bear"
Seulgi nodded and grabbed Joohyun's hand and they headed to common room.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey there long time no see,I am sorry I haven't posted in here,I am working with the other story but of course to me this one is more important☺️
By the way can you guess what song Seulgi showed Joohyun?
HINT: She sang it in their Vlive on honey moon☺️

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Hey there long time no see,I am sorry I haven't posted in here,I am working with the other story but of course to me this one is more important☺️By the way can you guess what song Seulgi showed Joohyu...