37

He and I walked upstairs he went to his room and I to mine I walked in and closed the door?I jumped on my other bed and fell asleep.

(CONTINUED)
(The next day)
I opened my eyes to see the sun shining so bright today,I look at Joohyunie then compare them together.
"You shine bright my love,the sun brighten the day,but you shine my life"
I get up of my bed and walk toward Joohyunie,she is sleeping so lovingly,I smile and then I sit in my desk chair and open my journal and write down

Dear Journal

Today is a new day and the sun is shining bright outside,people have one sun,but I have two,but the other shines even brighter than the one we see every day,which shines during the day than leaves it to the moon,my sun shines all the time.I guess it's not another sun,but an angel! Yes I am talking about my pretty and wonderful girlfriend,my light in the dark,the sight to my eyes,the truth to my lies,the cure to my flu,and my protective angel when I'm having nightmares.You are everything to me and I will do everything it takes to make you happy every day.
I got a poem for my love
Roses are red,
violets are purple,
you're always stuck in my head,
and no one knows how much I love you besides me and my journal.
But now I'll make sure everyone knows you're mine and you belong to me only.
Enough for now I gotta go to school and I have to get ready,see you after school!

I close the diary then I change into my school uniform,I went down to eat then I came back to say bye to Joohyunie.When I went back I saw her wiping her eyes ">~< SO CUTE"
"Baechu~~~ Good morning~~~" I ran to her,she looked at me and smiled then she stretched and hugged me.
"Morning Seulgi-yah...you going to school? Without me?" I smiled at that and hugged her back
"Yes because you still need to recover" I said as I pat her head.
"Not fair~~~"she whimpered,I giggled and gave her a peck on lips.
"Morning kiss?" She asked smiling widely,I nodded blushing.
"Baechu I should go now ,I will miss you soooo sooooo muuuuuch~~"I hugged her she hugged back
"I'll miss you too, Seulgi-yah"she said in a whispery tone.

-soon enough I left with Joohyunie in my mind-

I entered the class and saw Sooyoung looking at the window, I sighed and I sat on my desk I looked beside me and Joohyunie wasn't there I sighed again "I miss you so much already" soon I saw a hand waving in front of me,I looked up to see Sooyoung.
"Looks like she isn't here today huh?" She asked with a smirk,I frowned and shook my head.
"No she is at my house recovering" I calmly said and she screamed
"WHAT?" She screamed,everyone turned to us
"Keep quiet will you?" I said in embarrassment,she sat back down and started
asking me a bunch of questions
"Really? What do you mean,she in your house? Recovering? Did something happen to her?" as she was killing me with lots of question someone was approaching us,I looked up and saw Seungwan coming toward us.
"Morning,what is she so excited abou- before she could finish her sentence,Sooyoung cut her off
"Unnie Unnie Seulgi has slept with Hyunie" Sooyoung said excited and Wanda seemed to be surprised
"WAIT WHAT? I DIDN'T SAY WE SLEPT TOGETHER IN THE SAME BED!" I yelled at her.
"Together or not she slept in your house"Sooyoung said with a smirk on her face
Wanda was shocked, she even asked me if that was true and I told her everything.
"I don't wanna tell them how Joohyunie got injured, I'd rather not, I don't want to talk about it, it brings back terrible memories which I don't wanna think about"

-fast forward-
The bell rang and school ended Wanda came up to me and started bombarding me with bunch of questions, and I had no other choice but to explain everything.We then said good bye to each other and went to different directions,as I was walking I saw a familiar girl coming toward my direction.
"Hey loser" she said smirking at me as she pushed me but I manage to stand.
"How was it to see your crush cheating on you?" She continued
"Did it break your heart?" She evily smiled
"SHUT UP" I yelled at her and she laughed
"What the fuck is so funny?" I stared full of anger at her
"You" she simply said "Seriously you thought someone like Bae Joohyun would fall for you? You're a loser Seulgi,you're a failure-"before she could finish what she was saying I pinned her against the wall
"JOOHYUN IS WITH ME NOW AND I WILL MAKE SURE IT'LL STAY THAT WAY,IF YOU TRY TO COME IN BETWEEN US,I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY, YOU CRAZY LITTLE BITCH, GOT IT?" I Yelled my soul out at her.
She got freaked out and nodded then I let go of her,and she ran away.
"The last person I wanted to see, crazy psychopath" I whispered as I saw her running. Soon I heard my phone ,I answered it
Hello?

Seulgi,will you do me a favor and get Joohyun's uniform,because she'll be staying here for a while,and she asked for it

Yeah, consider it done mom!

Thank you honey,also I'm out with your father and won't be back until 8Pm there is food in the kitchen in case you two get hungry

Okay mom I got it, see you at evening

Bye sweetie,love you

Love you too,mom!

I hung up and made my way to Joohyunie's house.
-at her house-
"Hi Mr-" he cut me off
"Seulgi heey" he hugged me "How is Joohyun is she feeling much better?"
I was shocked to hear that
"Did Joohyunie tell yo-" I was cut off again
"Oh about that...your father called me and explained everything,I'm glad she is with you though"he smiled at me "is that what you came to tell me?" He asked
"Yeah,but I also came here to get Joohyunie's school uniform because she is staying-"
"Oh right yeah come inside" he welcomed me in and I went to Joohyun's room,I got her school uniform,I sniffed the shirt (I'm not a perv oKAy?)
"Ahhhh smells like you my love" I whispered to myself.
Anyway I left the house and decided to go shopping.

-fast forward-

I arrived home I threw my backpack on couch and as I was about to go up to my room I saw a sleepy girl coming down,wiping her eyes.
"Seulgi-yah~~~ where have you been you're 2 hours late" she complained in a sleepy tone "So cute"
"Missed me Baechu?" I smiled as I walked to her direction,but she hugged me before I could hug her.
"I missed you" she whimpered,I giggled ather cuteness.
"Sorry,Baechu I had to deal with some stuff,but doesn't matter anymore I am here now and look what I got for you!" I said excitedly
"What are those? Presents? For me?" She asked surprised,I smiled widely and nodded. I gave it to her and she looked like she couldn't believe her eyes.
"I also got your school uniform since you asked" I explained smiling,she looked like she was about to cry,so I hugged her tightly. "Tha-thank you Seulgi-yah" she stuttered then she hugged me back.
"Baechu~~~ I would do anything for you!"

.......................................................................

A/N:Yeey another update,hope you enjoyed it,I'll see you next time Luvies🐰🐻❤️
->SeulRene Luvies😉