22

-fast forward,after music class-
I was trying to reach my backpack but I couldn't,soon I felt someone touching my shoulder but I couldn't turn around and see who it was,she stood in front of me.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh is nothing,I was just exercising,he he he" she looked at me confused.
"Exercise some other time,let's go I am starving" she said pulling me.
"Wait I need to get my backp-"before I could finish my word she got it for me and pulled me outside.
We saw Seungwanie and we sat down with her.
Before sitting down Joohyunie looked at me,I tried to act all cool,someone punched the table and Me and Seungwanie got startled it was Joohyun.
"Baechu is something wrong?" I worriedly asked,she ignored that and asked me for food.
"Ammmm,I would like to share it with you" I whispered to myself,I think Seungwan heard it that's why she giggled.
"Take whatever you are getting" she nodded and left.
"Yuuuumm I would like to share it with you" she started teasing,I blushed madly and lowered my head.
"Would you like to feed each other too?" She said as she laughed again.
"YAH,WANDA~~~~" I "yelled" at her,she couldn't stop laughing,and I couldn't stop blushing.
"She saved me" my heart started racing.

-CONTINUED-
Seulgi's POV
Here I saw her coming back,I hid my face,duh I don't know why I did that.
"Here Seulgi-yah,eat up your food" she said with her sweet angelic voice.
"DON'T GET ME WRONG"
"She's too sweet to everyone,makes me feel jealous,but why,why You Joohyun ,just...WHY"
"You are driving me crazy"
"HELLOOOOO EARTH TO SEULGIII" Seungwanie snapped me back into reality.
"Uh? Yeah what?? Did you say something?"
"Where is your mind unnie?" She frowned.
I just stared at Joohyunie and she giggled.
"Okay I got it" she said.
Joohyunie sighed,making me look at her.
"Baechu-shi.....Thank you" I said smiling at her,but she had no expression on her face.
In fact she sighed again.
"And there her cold character is back" I mumbled to myself.
Wanda was giggling again,did she hear me? Yup she did.
"Unnie what are you doing after school?" I asked her after I took a sip of my drink.
"I don't know,I'll be around checking hot guys" she said as she giggled.
"Huh?" I looked at her confused,she pointed behind me.
"Isn't he muscular? Aaaaaahhh so handsome" I wanted to puke.
"Uhhh okay I guess,what about you Baechu?" I turned all my attention on Baechu
"Me? Go home" she simply said.
"Is it? Oh...okay...sooo....Baechu-shi" I felt nervous don't ask why,she looked at me
"Do you want to ...hang out after school?" I crossed my legs.
"Sure" she shortly said,making me smile like an idiot.
"But first I got to go to the bathroom" she said giggling,I nodded my head and she left.
After she left I looked at her drink.
"I wonder how...it tastes,her lips...I wanna know...just a little..." I grabbed it and soon it was all on my clothes.I looked up and it was the same guy.
"Oops sorry" he said as he grabbed the drink and gave it to his friend who immediately spilled it on my head.They started laughing.
Seungwanie was shocked,everyone was yelling at the two boys.

Joohyun's POV
I got out of the bathroom and I heard people yelling,I looked up and walked to the scene.
I saw Seulgi covered on juice,my jaw dropped,I now couldn't control myself anymore.
"You fucking punks!!!" I whispered with my scary voice.
"You!! I fucking warned you!!! Now you're going to be super duper sorry everyone will pity you!!!" His friend punched me. "That's it you're both dead now!!!" Before they knew I shot them down (SHOT ANOTHER BAD BOY DOWNNN~~~)
Punching them and kicking them angrily,finally some teachers cane to stop this,and they were holding me.
"I really hate boys like you,they piss me off" I angrily whispered with my scary voice.
"Joohyun okay now calm down!!!" They yelled at me
"NO I WILL KILL THEM,WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE,FUCKING ASSHOLES" I couldn't stop myself.
"Joohyun Stop!!!"
"She is just a loser" they said,"I swear they are getting on my nerves.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?" i manage to get out somehow and hit him but they hold me back.
"AHH FUCK OFF MR MINJI,DON'T BE A PUNK!" I angrily yelled at him.
"That's It Detention after School!!!" With that I calmed down a little.
They let go of me and the two guys left,teachers too.
"Joohyun~~~~" Seulgi and Wendy whispered,I grabbed my bag and just walked away,but I felt like someone was following me.
I knew who it was,from the footsteps.
"Seul don't worry I'm okay" I whispered not looking back.
"I'm sorry.... Baechu,you're in detention,this is my fault"
"It's not" I turned around,and looked at her.
"Look what they've done to you,come with me"
We went to the bathroom and I cleaned her and fixed her hair.
"From now on,you should stay with me"
"St-stay with you?"
"Yes,they'll be looking for you,those fucking jerks"I said while brushing her hair.
"Anyway wasn't that my drink?" She froze at my question,and stuttering answered.
"Ye-yeah the-y gra-bbed it an-and spi-spilled it on me" she said,I punched the wall.
"I'm sorry I can't hang out with you after scho-" I got cut off when she hugged me.
"I don't care about it,I just hope you'll be alright" "I swear this girl"
"I will wait for you Baechu" she hugged me tighter,I just pat her back.
"This girl,seriously,so cute"

-fast forward-
I was finally released from detention and I was dead tired the only thing that was bothering me was the thought "Is Seulgi waiting for me?"
I opened the door and went outside,before I could look someone hugged me tightly.
"Baechu-shi you're back"
"You really waited for me" I said shocked.
"Of course I did" she grabbed my hand and held it.
"Let's go out?" She mumbled or at least that's what I heard.
"Out? Like? On a date?" I teased her.
I could feel it she was blushing madly, "how adorable"
"Okay" I kissed her cheek "let's go out boo"
She just nodded and didn't say a single word.
"Have you been waiting for too long?"
"N-no,even tho I don't mind waiting for you Baechu-shi" she cutely said,I just giggled "I was worried,is this your first time being in detention?" She asked and I nodded my head,I could see the sadness in her eyes.
"About those guys,is not like I can't protect myself,is just that....I felt safe when I was with you there" she said.
"I really want to see you this way,being sweet and all but that went wrong" she explained.
"Kang Dumb Bear" was all I said jokingly.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
A/N:so Seulgi and Irene are going on a date😍😍😍😍 what will happen there?🤔
This is it for today see you later everyone😛